Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fan in the stand - £20 east upper

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I'm WSL so don't qualify but if I did they'd have to pay me cos in Pat Mustard style, I'm so gorgeous.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If there was a chance of my cutout being shown on tv I'd be up for this but what's the likelihood of that with them up in the East Upper? It's a fun idea but not one I want to fund!

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Won't be happy if there is soggy cardboard all over my seat when we go back in 2022 !

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What a load of tosh, might as well add a cardboard cut out of match referee, say Mike Dean.
Similar charisma IMO.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
South Korea...

del1.jpg

del2.jpg

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I would be happier if my club ( instead of spending time on trademarks and cardboard cut outs ) got together with the other 19 PL clubs and worked out how the football pyramid can be saved. Unless thought and consideration is given to those less financially fortunate, then there will be casualties. But I guess that as long as everything is rosy in the PL garden then thats ok.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Given refunds are due out this week on season tickets I suppose the club must find other ways of fleecing the fans for money during these financially difficult times whilst they continue to pay some players weekly what quite a few fans do not even earn annually.

This.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
We actually tried something like this a few years ago but in reverse. We paid a few grand a week to Leon Best so we could have a cardboard cutout of him on the pitch for ten or so games

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I would be happier if my club ( instead of spending time on trademarks and cardboard cut outs ) got together with the other 19 PL clubs and worked out how the football pyramid can be saved. Unless thought and consideration is given to those less financially fortunate, then there will be casualties. But I guess that as long as everything is rosy in the PL garden then thats ok.

Well said..:thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Though you rarely see the upper tiers on the cameras...

And this is the issue for me. Would be great if it was lower tiers, but the Premier League couldn't give two shits about fans so have stopped this.

Upper tier is a no for me.

The tv will scan around it pre match I'm sure, but that will be it. What's the point?

And, there are 4 in my family, so it's £80 or nothing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here