Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Mr. Barber said I wasn't allowed this. :shrug:

d9n1o0k-29e81d08-6b92-4339-a892-2703bca4e16f.png

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Slightly strange that they aren’t declaring what percentage of the profits will be donated to the Albion as One Fund.

Think they count on us daft buggers just clapping along like seals and dropping all our spare cash into some hastily-assembled charity or into some club black hole. Like they weren't already recipients of obscene amounts of PL-related millions.

Any update on squad deferment of wages yet btw?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don’t want one in my seat tvm ...oh go on then...but has to be with a cup of bovril and maybe a blanket ..library book...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Think they count on us daft buggers just clapping along like seals and dropping all our spare cash into some hastily-assembled charity or into some club black hole. Like they weren't already recipients of obscene amounts of PL-related millions.

Any update on squad deferment of wages yet btw?

Something that the media seem to have forgotten about ....sigh

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
You don’t even get to keep the giant picture of YOURSELF at the end of the season?!?

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Why Upper

The papers said that the first 20 rows were to be screened for all clubs and to help with the acoustics, and would be used for club insignia and fan representation. Surely that it where they will be seen, and not in the upper section.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Couldn't we have an entire stand of [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] art?

Sources close to Hiney tell me that Hiney will be submitting the original Hiney Art photo for his cut out.

Looking at the rest of this thread and we’ve got some miseries as fans, haven’t we? It’s just a bit of fun in extraordinary times with money going to charity. Most importantly no one is being forced to take part if they don’t want to. For examples of fans being ‘fleeced’, have a look at how Sunderland have treated their season ticket holders.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm in by the way. But this could be very embarrassing if only a few hundred are sold.
Middle Daughter swore she would never go to a game, gotcha!!!
Do we know where our cut out will be placed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here