Famous Albion fans

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Seriously?

Or have I just been whooshed?

Screenshot_2016-07-18-20-20-55_kindlephoto-7194994.jpg

Steve Speirs? He lives in Brighton.

Peter Cleall (Duffy from Please Sir) regularly stood near me on the Goldstone East Terrace.

I've also seen Robert Bathurst of Cold Feet fame at Withdean. I don't know if he's a regular fan, supporting an away team or researching a role

I know Peter Cleall, he's doing well as an agent these days, he's a ST at the Amex.
Ive seen Robert Bathurst at the cricket a few times so he's local

Jimmy Grimble

Neither of Rizzle Kicks supported Albion when they were growing up, as much as they might be on the bandwagon now.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Someone involved with the making of the Vinnie Jones film 'mean machine' must have been as there is an Albion emblem on the wall in the governors office.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Someone involved with the making of the Vinnie Jones film 'mean machine' must have been as there is an Albion emblem on the wall in the governors office.

Ralph Brown the actor that plays the prison governor is an Albion fan, he has been mentioned on this thread.
I did a double take when I watched that film and saw the Albion emblem on the wall.

Ralph Brown was also in a comedy film about rugby and he had a Brighton shirt on in one scene, I can't remember the name of the film.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Surely Ian Holloway must qualify in a weird sort of way.
The amount of times he has bigged us up as a pundit on SS.???

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Ralph Brown the actor that plays the prison governor is an Albion fan, he has been mentioned on this thread.
I did a double take when I watched that film and saw the Albion emblem on the wall.

Ralph Brown was also in a comedy film about rugby and he had a Brighton shirt on in one scene, I can't remember the name of the film.

Thanks for that, always bugged me as I never knew who it was.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm pretty sure I didn't make this up but wasn't aforementioned C4 newscaster Jon Snow a significant figure on the hoolie scene, involving rucks with Palace, before 'turning his life around'? It sounds so absurd that it has to be true.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley

It was up and under also has Samantha janus in it

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Used to post on the Seagull Mailing List untill trolled off by small minded tossers who, thankfully, no longer post there. He's in the piccy that Jim in the West posted on here about 10 years ago (taken at Gillingham). Camberwell Carrott :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here