Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Famous Albion fans

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I think the drummer from the band Athlete is.

I was at a student union gig with a girl I was trying to chat up. I can't remember the band for the life of me but a girl I was with loved the lead singer - managed to blag it back stage and while she was swooning over him I was chatting with the other guys about football. One was best mates with the Athlete drummer and was telling me how they had been to a couple of matches together. Really nice group of lads

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Steve Speirs? He lives in Brighton.

Peter Cleall (Duffy from Please Sir) regularly stood near me on the Goldstone East Terrace.

I've also seen Robert Bathurst of Cold Feet fame at Withdean. I don't know if he's a regular fan, supporting an away team or researching a role

It's not him I was thinking of. Is it the guy of the Notting Hill film?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Joe Wilkingson from 8 out of 10 Cats does Countdown is an Albion fan i believe

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
I know this has been done before, but I couldn't find the other threads.

I'm trying to think of famous Albion fans. So far, I have:

Norman Cook
Jon Snow (I think)
Amanda Redman (I think)
Leo Sayer
Jamie Theakston

Amanda Redman described herself some years ago as someone who looked out for Albion results and so was "cheering from the sidelines" rather than being a full-on fan. Lovely lady though. Jon Snow certainly is and so is Jamie Theakston, though I was taken aback when he appeared with his son on Big Star, Little Star, and found that his son seems to be a Chelsea fan. How has that happened? As for Leo Sayer, if there's any interest at all it will probably a passing one. I've long been an advocate of renaming Shoreham Airport "Leo Sayer International" as our answer to Liverpool's "John Lennon"! Also, some time back, Louise Redknapp said she used to visit the Goldstone as a youngster when staying with friends locally and therefore had a soft spot for Brighton. :)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Me

Hugh-Jackman-3.jpg

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Roger Daltrey is a STH, but I think he's more of an Arsenal fan.

Can't believe no one has used this as an excuse to post the Louise Redknapp or Frankie Bridge in brighton shirt photos.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here