Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer - Why?

Sloth loves Chunk

Nov 14, 2003
Berkshire,

Good evening. You really are a big fat juicy plum. Every comment I've ever read from you on here is ill thought out, ill conceived, and normally, ill mannered.

I'm not going to hop on a sentimental gravy train, or spout endless over-reactionary guff that sometimes permiates this website, but I was moved to reply. Get a grip, man. Learn to read - and write, undertake a personality makeover and then engage brain before ever typing again, forthwith.

Then again, I'm just as sad as you 'cos it's Saturday night and I'm sitting at a computer reading your stupendous stupid and shite scribblings instead of being out, with a gelled down fringe and burberry shirt, pulling tracksuited flange like your good self.

Word

Lush

Mods' Pet
Eddie - I was not questioning your commitment to BHAFC.

I was angry that an opposing fan came on this message board asking for information and you called him a tosser.

I was particularly angry because I was nervous about visiting Selhurst Park and was extremely grateful that this particular fan offered to help.

If you need an apology for my losing my temper then you have it.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Eddie if you played for the club ?
Who are you ? Why question and abuse the supporters ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
oapdodge said:
Lush you don't need to apologise.

Agreed-no apology needed whatsoever imho.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Re: Eddie,

Gosling said:
Eddie, I don't want BHA to go out of existence for all sorts of reasons, and today I was prepared to stand up and be counted. Your club's situation is in the balance and, who knows, what little I've done may make a difference.

I expect you're only this angry because you aren't big enough to be grateful to a genuine Palace fan, and if that's the case then you must be a very sad individual, not that we don't have a few ourselves...

Anyway, 5-0 tosser :lolol:

Funny that. I have 3 mates who are Palace & the banter is never ending.

All of them supports Falmer, without question.

Mmmmm......so I am sad? Thanks.

& That 5-0? At least we out sung you! :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Eddie,

Eddie the Seagull said:
Funny that. I have 3 mates who are Palace & the banter is never ending.

All of them supports Falmer, without question.

Mmmmm......so I am sad? Thanks.

& That 5-0? At least we out sung you! :)

Your 3 Palace mates are lucky to have you to explain everything to them so that they know what is going on.

I only know one Palace fan. I have never spoken to her about Palace finances although I do know that Palace only pay rent for Selhurst and don't own it.

Apart from that I know absolutely nothing about their situation and why should I? I am really only concerned about Brighton & Hove Albion.

So if Palace were in trouble I would log onto their website and ask Palace fans what was the extent of the problem.

Would that make me a tosser? ???

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Re: Re: Re: Eddie,

Yorkie said:
Your 3 Palace mates are lucky to have you to explain everything to them so that they know what is going on.

I only know one Palace fan. I have never spoken to her about Palace finances although I do know that Palace only pay rent for Selhurst and don't own it.

Apart from that I know absolutely nothing about their situation and why should I? I am really only concerned about Brighton & Hove Albion.

So if Palace were in trouble I would log onto their website and ask Palace fans what was the extent of the problem.

Would that make me a tosser? ???
You are saying exactly what I am saying, so no, you are not a tosser!

Like I have said to Lush in a PM: 'Feelings are running high at the moment'.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: Eddie,

Eddie the Seagull said:
You are saying exactly what I am saying, so no, you are not a tosser!

Like I have said to Lush in a PM: 'Feelings are running high at the moment'.

Now I am even more puzzled. Why did you call Gosling a tosser when the scenario is the same, only in reverse?

I think this is why people are ticked off with you because that is how your original post reads.

:)

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Goslings original post suggested that he hadn't visited our websites & his question seemed inane to me.

That's what pissed me off.

I didn't know until later that he was, in fact, helping Lush & co out with the Palace game.

Like i said: 'Feelings are running high'.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ah, messageboards. So easy to misunderstand what people mean.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Eddie,

Gosling said:
Eddie, I don't want BHA to go out of existence for all sorts of reasons, and today I was prepared to stand up and be counted. Your club's situation is in the balance and, who knows, what little I've done may make a difference.

Certainly makes a MASSIVE difference to us Gosling, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Same goes for Ali. Total respect to you both, and to everybody else who got involved :clap:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Eddie the Seagull said:
Thanks for the advice, BHA. Is that what your wife said?

No, it was what your mother said after I paid her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here