Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fair to say

Jan 30, 2008
SEE SOME GEEZER WITH NO LEGS IN A DOOR WAY IN ST JAMES STREET SHOUTING AT HIS MATE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AFTERNOON TELLING HM HE HAD A SPLIT PERSONALITY, MINUTE LATER ANOTHER LOSER CAME STAGGERING UP THE ROAD EITHER PISSED OR OFF HIS HEAD ON DRUGS, THEN FURTHER UP THE ROAD TOWARDS JUNCTION WITH UPPER AND LOWER ROCK GARDENS A COUPLE OF HOMELESS PESTERING AN OLD CHAP WHO SAID HE HAD NO MONEY ........ LOVELY PLACE :nono:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
I was born and lived in Brighton for over 30 years but I wouldn't want to live there again, far too busy and expensive.
I haven't got any family that live in Brighton anymore. I'm glad I grew up there and I love the history of Brighton.

Seriously ?

I WOULD GO ALONG WITH THAT , spent a lot of my early years out and about in BRIGHTON at the weekends
regards
DR

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If you picked me up and dumped me anywhere in the country I'd be happy if I was plonked back in Brighton

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
you're such a tart
regards
DR
Try leaving the comfort of your house once in a while dez, there's plenty of decent bars and pubs for you to enjoy, you might find you even enjoy the football if you came to the Amex!

D

Deleted User X18H

I have been here since erm.....................birth.

It's just a place to live.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Are you sure you just aren't all old farts?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here