Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Facundo Buonanotte - SIGNED for 1.8 billion pesos

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We can loan them a player, but no sale option.
This.

Then, if he turns out to be incredible for them, recall him in January, just for a laugh.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He has so much potential.

It’ll be no surprise if he smashes the Championship, bags himself Leeds’ POTS and they we grab him back as they squeal about making him the player he’ll be.

I try and support the teams we loan players to, this loan would be a struggle for me!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This is ridiculous.

We only lost 5-1 to Everton as our contribution to the multi-club alliance to send Leeds down.

Now we’re going to help get them back up?

What IS going on?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
The loan aspect is perfect. He needs to play and either Championship club seems fine. If Leeds want/demand an option to buy I’m sure it’s fine! Just make it one billion pounds and they can choose whether to pay it or not and get on with enjoying our player.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I would rather we loaned players to everyone in that division except Reading and Leeds with a view to relegating both even further

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I rate buonanotte. He's got buckets of potential, we only saw tiny flashes last season. I thought he'd have a breakout season with us this year but I guess it'll have to be next season.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
We were struggling at the end of last season with injuries and fatigue.

This season we'll have even more games and without the ever present Caicedo and Mac Argie. I would have thought he'd be an integral part of the squad for the season as we need don't have the depth of other European playing clubs in the PL.

But then again, wtf do I know?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Good loans I reckon. We won’t have spent £25m on Baleba without him being in the first team squad and Diaz will probably be around the first team.
The only area where we seen a bit light is in defence but we have Milner to cover both full back positions, Igor and JPVH.
Should be ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here