Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Facundo Buonanotte - SIGNED for 1.8 billion pesos

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Latest reports from South America are the deals agreed. $10m plus 20% sell on. Just all paperwork needs drawing up, medical and signing, so a few hurdles left to go.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Latest reports from South America are the deals agreed. $10m plus 20% sell on. Just all paperwork needs drawing up, medical and signing, so a few hurdles left to go.

That sell on is a bit naughty. I wonder if the Encisco deal was similar?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

I’d take that with a pinch of salt.

Naylor seemed to say we are interested but at well below the few quotes, which at the time was $4m…. So not sure we would now be paying $10m

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
That sell on is a bit naughty. I wonder if the Encisco deal was similar?

Not sure on Enciso, but Moises definitely does.

Like Blockhseagulls says figures should be taken with a pinch of salt. South American clubs have a history of inflating price that goes out to the public. Plus that club has a few troubles at the moment, also believe the clubs election is near.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I reckon the club are capable of working on more than one deal at a time.

Prove it... oh yeah, they have an army of recruiters and at least 3 chiefs...

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
from his agent:

[tweet]1564241854090170370[/tweet]

translation:

#Now | Roberto San Juan, Facundo Buonanotte's representative, at @Cadena3_Rosario: "I think Brighton's offer is irrefutable. He wants to leave, it is his future and that of his family. It is the dream of any player to be in the Premier League."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here