[Albion] Facundo Buonanotte - SIGNED for 1.8 billion pesos

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Excellent news but very expected imo - his performance at Rosario and the Argentinian U21s meant it was just a matter of time. As said before on this thread, he is more highly rated in Argentina than Mackie was at this age. Even after just a few appearances for us he is clearly more than an impact substitute at EPL level and proved against Stoke how positionally versatile he is, the dream of any modern manager. He has also shown, (with one offside goal disallowed (because of Undav’s offside and one of his own) that he also has great potential to score goals.

I remain very excited about Facu and have no doubts he will step up to replace Mac Allister when we sell him or provide back up as a winger/WB - we have come a long way since the nay sayers on this thread back in December were saying he would be going out on loan, not ready for the PL, too young etc etc - he’s proved them absolutely wrong. ‘If you are good enough, you are old enough’.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Excellent news but very expected imo - his performance at Rosario and the Argentinian U21s meant it was just a matter of time. As said before on this thread, he is more highly rated in Argentina than Mackie was at this age. Even after just a few appearances for us he is clearly more than an impact substitute at EPL level and proved against Stoke how positionally versatile he is, the dream of any modern manager. He has also shown, (with one offside goal disallowed (because of Undav’s offside and one of his own) that he also has great potential to score goals.

I remain very excited about Facu and have no doubts he will step up to replace Mac Allister when we sell him or provide back up as a winger/WB - we have come a long way since the nay sayers on this thread back in December were saying he would be going out on loan, not ready for the PL, too young etc etc - he’s proved them absolutely wrong. ‘If you are good enough, you are old enough’.
I think he's been very unlucky not to have scored yet.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Brighton have two players in the World Champions squad. It’s all a bit surreal
1677881676057.png

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yes, he is just 18. But let’s give him the same patience and time that we gave Mac to become a first team regular. On the evidence so far, he’ll need it. He looked quite raw against Stoke.
So is Evan. Mind blowing really

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Got his first assist.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Who would you play him instead of?
With Lamptey injured there is the option of Gross at RB and Fercundo playing central behind Ferguson. Personally I’d still play Veltman at RB but it’s an option RDZ has used before and I’m sure with the looming fixture pile up we might see more rotation in certain positions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports