Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fabregas

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
It has to be said that if he signs for Barca, They are going to be AWESOME next year!
:eek:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've seen a rumour linking them with a move for Torres AS WELL as Villa.

If that and the Fabregas rumour have any susbstance to them, their first team for next season could be:

Victor Valdes

Dani Alves
Gerard Pique
Carles Puyol
Maxwell

Andres Iniesta
Xavi
Cesc Fabregas

Lionel Messi

David Villa
Fernando Torres

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Interesting how he said he wants to 'sort out his future' before the World Cup... As a paper said at the weekend, he's got 4 years left on his contract... Sounds pretty sorted!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I'd let him go, he went through the youth squad with Messi, its his boy hood club and sounds like he has made his mind up it's what he wants!

Arsenal could make a nice profit out of him too!

SamSeagull

Mar 10, 2008

If that and the Fabregas rumour have any susbstance to them, their first team for next season could be:

Victor Valdes

Dani Alves
Gerard Pique
Carles Puyol
Maxwell

Andres Iniesta
Xavi
Cesc Fabregas

Lionel Messi

David Villa
Fernando Torres

that is too good

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
If Mr Guardiola has that squad next year and he fails to clean up with the lot then I think deservedly he should be sacked.

That squad is on paper and arguably, is the best ever club squad I can remember!!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009

Victor Valdes

Dani Alves
Gerard Pique
Carles Puyol
Maxwell

Andres Iniesta
Xavi
Cesc Fabregas

Lionel Messi

David Villa
Fernando Torres

And imagine if the Vidic rumours are true!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Victor Valdes

Dani Alves
Gerard Pique
Carles Puyol
Maxwell

Andres Iniesta
Xavi
Cesc Fabregas

Lionel Messi

David Villa
Fernando Torres

:eek:Scary. They would probably need someone to break up the play in the midfield though as that looks a bit lightweight.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:eek:Scary. They would probably need someone to break up the play in the midfield though as that looks a bit lightweight.

I dunno, I think Xavi and Fabregas could do that well enough as well as linking play with Messi and the front two. I'd say with that talent you sod worrying about breaking up the other lot's play and just concentrate on playing your own game.

Also, which one of the team I suggested would you drop to make room for a break up the play type?

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's a no-brainer really, why any Spaniard wants to play in the perennially wet and cold conditions served up on this shitty little island, no matter how much money is involved, when they can be living the life of riley in the Spanish sun back home is beyond CM. Would any of you if you were Spanish?

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
And most of them will be Spanish as well. I wonder what the record is for a club side 11 contributing players to the national side starting 11?

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
No chance of Torres AND Villa. One or the other and it looks like Villa right now. Also, wouldn't it be Abidal not Maxwell at left back.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I dunno, I think Xavi and Fabregas could do that well enough as well as linking play with Messi and the front two. I'd say with that talent you sod worrying about breaking up the other lot's play and just concentrate on playing your own game.

Also, which one of the team I suggested would you drop to make room for a break up the play type?
I would probably drop Fabregas:eek: for Someone like Toure or Busquets as even in the ridiculous attacking league that is La Liga I think they might be exposed.

Big Al Navarro?
He could just be the answer you know.

This will be in Spain. The referee's will protect them

Good point well made. :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here