Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have a 156 myalbion + points but find myself in myalbion priority 3 tommorow.. seems quite a high amount of points was needed to be in priority group 2. Was a season ticket holder since for 7 years and only gave it up last season.

So when you gave up your ST I assume you immediately switched to myalbion + ?
And you're a lower priority than someone who's been myalbion + fpr say 5 years?

If that is the case (might not be), that seems like an oversight from the club

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Its how many consecutive years you've been a MyAlbion+ member. Seems unfortunate that if you transfer directly from being a STH to a MyAlbion+ member you don't get that length of service included.
It's not unfortunate, it's bloody daft. The club should change that.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Chickened out. Purchased two for STH's (me & mate). Just hope 4 more are available in the same block on Wednesday morning for family.
QUESTION. It'll be all hands on deck logging in Wednesday. I've my mate on F&F, can I just assign 2 more tickets to him or do I need his kids details on my F&F list?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Chickened out. Purchased two for STH's (me & mate). Just hope 4 more are available in the same block on Wednesday morning for family.
QUESTION. It'll be all hands on deck logging in Wednesday. I've my mate on F&F, can I just assign 2 more tickets to him or do I need his kids details on my F&F list?
If you’re buying 4 guest tickets assign 2 to yourself and 2 to the other STH.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Its how many consecutive years you've been a MyAlbion+ member. Seems unfortunate that if you transfer directly from being a STH to a MyAlbion+ member you don't get that length of service included.
my friend I used to go with had a season ticket for 4 years never attended away games and is myalbion+ priority 1

SlickHenry

Apr 10, 2020
Foolishly agreed to buy two guest tickets as a STH. This is worrying but I think I will hold out, if it's meant to be, it will be. If we get the the final I am not going to wait though!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Foolishly agreed to buy two guest tickets as a STH. This is worrying but I think I will hold out, if it's meant to be, it will be. If we get the the final I am not going to wait though!
See my 'chickened out' post above. No way am I making Wembley one of only 5 missed cup & league away games. Knowing also I will be in Priority 1 if/when we get there in June, I'm buying first day with no promises to my kids.

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
I have a 156 myalbion + points but find myself in myalbion priority 3 tommorow.. seems quite a high amount of points was needed to be in priority group 2. Was a season ticket holder since for 7 years and only gave it up last season. Does anyone have a rough idea how many points were needed for my Albion priority 1 & 2?
I’m in 1 with 200 points

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
See my 'chickened out' post above. No way am I making Wembley one of only 5 missed cup & league away games. Knowing also I will be in Priority 1 if/when we get there in June, I'm buying first day with no promises to my kids.
That would be very wise considering our allocation would likely be reduced to 20-22k for the final.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This was my original plan, but then I thought "f*ck it, I really don't care if I'm sitting with them for the game". So I got mine, and will go back in on Wednesday to get theirs. No biggee. We'll be there on the way, then on the way back, and on the concourse inbetween. I don't need to hold hands with them during the game, I'll be far to absorbed with it anyway.

{edit} They're 6 and 12, but it'll be character-buiding.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have a 156 myalbion + points but find myself in myalbion priority 3 tommorow.. seems quite a high amount of points was needed to be in priority group 2. Was a season ticket holder since for 7 years and only gave it up last season. Does anyone have a rough idea how many points were needed for my Albion priority 1 & 2?
I don't know how it worked, but my neighbour bought today. This is only his second season as an A+ member and hasn't been to any away games. In fact, I'm not sure he's ever bought tickets outright, just had them transferred from me.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Plymouth sold 37,000!
To be fair, what an excuse to get out of Plymouth for a few hours. Who wouldn’t take that opportunity?

Reactions: PWA

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well I was hanging about until 9 tomorrow morning because on top of the STHs we had to get three Albion+, a couple of which have made 1/2 games this season. Well bugger me backwards if I didn't sign on a few hours ago to see what seats were left and it allowed me to buy and assign them all.

I didn't even bother to check the Albion+ members as I was convinced they'd be priority 3 :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here