Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
He’s been to one game - the Espanyol pre-season.

He loved meeting Gully beforehand and enjoyed the stadium, but couldn’t care less about the football.

Within 20 minutes “football is so looong” “this is boring” and by about 60 mins (bear in mind we are banging goals in) “can we go now”.

I know I need to be patient with it, and he is a hyperactive kid with a short attention span who can’t sit still.

I sit in the north so not really easy taking him to league games. Think I’ll try the preseason again next season and see if he has progressed.
Maybe take him for a 4 day game at Hove. He might be begging to go to the football soon enough!

greachain

Mar 19, 2023
Any thoughts on what sections are best in the presumably upper level only tickets that are left for the A+ W3 sale this morning? Readying myself to go to battle against the masses..... (ex STH holder)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Any thoughts on what sections are best in the presumably upper level only tickets that are left for the A+ W3 sale this morning? Readying myself to go to battle against the masses..... (ex STH holder)
Any will be fine, just don’t go to far back

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Select a seat in the blocks you're thinking of and check out the view from here:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would aim for as near the half way line as possible and as near the front as possible.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He’s been to one game - the Espanyol pre-season.

He loved meeting Gully beforehand and enjoyed the stadium, but couldn’t care less about the football.

Within 20 minutes “football is so looong” “this is boring” and by about 60 mins (bear in mind we are banging goals in) “can we go now”.

I know I need to be patient with it, and he is a hyperactive kid with a short attention span who can’t sit still.

I sit in the north so not really easy taking him to league games. Think I’ll try the preseason again next season and see if he has progressed.
My grandson was about that age at Withdean, but an ice cream kept him onside. It was only occasionally.
He's now 18, and comes to games when on holiday from uni. He was enthralled by the Brentford game, and loving it.

Aug 26, 2011
BHAFC.JPG

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Four tickets purchased after 20 mins in the queue - COME ON!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here