Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’ve sat in most areas and never had a bad view.
It's funny how I grew up watching us from the north stand at the Goldstone, and never had any issue knowing what was going on at the other end of the pitch. Since the Withdean I've been used to a side on view, so on my rare visits to the Amex north I find it difficult to judge the depth and who's where.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I had the presence of mind to sling on some pants before running into the lounge, grabbing my laptop (not a euphemism) shouting "Shit - Wembley tickets".
So you managed to get in the queue before 9 - phew.

Did you get the tickets you wanted?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's lucky we don't have a crucial game tomorrow, or for the next 2 Saturday's, so we can properly fill page #1 with talk of our first visit to Wembley since...

...checks calendar...

...2019. 🤡

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's funny how I grew up watching us from the north stand at the Goldstone, and never had any issue knowing what was going on at the other end of the pitch. Since the Withdean I've been used to a side on view, so on my rare visits to the Amex north I find it difficult to judge the depth and who's where.
Exactly my story too, and what I said about this match, reflecting on where to buy. We were block 132 last time, and I bought 130 this morning.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Look like very nice seats to me, I'd have been happy with those. But we weren't able to book them (no ambulant disabled spaces).
Can ambulant disabled not buy tickets anywhere in the stadium like you can at the Amex?

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
2 seats in block 531, cheap seats but still view looks good, Wembley must just be good view all round?
So you're the one that got the 2 cheap seats in row 3. They were available when I clicked on them, but then suddenly unavailable.
I had to settle for row 7.

Very strange block is 531, 3 different prices for seats very close to each other.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That doesn't make sense - who else would be using it with specific times that match the release of our priority? Surely you should be in a queue for this specific game.
The number of people in the queue doesn’t relate to the number of tickets sold at the end of the day. There must be a router, that diverts you into a specific site once you’ve reached the front.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So you managed to get in the queue before 9 - phew.

Did you get the tickets you wanted?
Yeah, pretty much.

As per above post, after initially thinking we'd try upper tier this time, we'd decided on lower again, so it was just a matter of finding the compromise of being towards the back of the tier and being behind the goal-ish.

I'd scoped out a few blocks of four tickets last night, but they'd all gone by the time I got in. I was queue position 960-ish so not too bad compared to some on here. Got four quite far back in block 130.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Can ambulant disabled not buy tickets anywhere in the stadium like you can at the Amex?
Yes, because I come under that category. I was in the ambulant disabled section in 2019 with my spouse, but now they’re saying only one ticket available, so we’ve gone near the front of block 125. I really hope people in front of me don’t stand because I won’t see a thing.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
that will be down to slowly degenerating eyesight - it comes to us all :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They could as long as they pretend they're not ambulant disabled, and don't want to take their carer with them. Although I had an ST at the withdean, and every year since, I don't actually have any priority points, as I'm now just a carer, so I couldn't buy a ticket for this game without going as my son's carer, so we had no choice but to get the correct seats. And as I've posted before, trying to get 3 in a row when one of you is disabled is practically an impossibility.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I had the presence of mind to sling on some pants before running into the lounge, grabbing my laptop (not a euphemism) shouting "Shit - Wembley tickets".
There’s a mental image I didn’t need this morning 😂

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
after initially thinking we'd try upper tier this time, we'd decided on lower again, so it was just a matter of finding the compromise of being towards the back of the tier and being behind the goal-ish.

So were you wanting to be towards the back (of the lower tier), and behind the goal? I'd have thought plenty of those were available.

I'd scoped out a few blocks of four tickets last night, but they'd all gone by the time I got in. I was queue position 960-ish so not too bad compared to some on here. Got four quite far back in block 130.
I had row 28 and 29 in block 130 on my wish-list, but got lucky with the queue (265) so got our preferred seats in 140.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They could as long as they pretend they're not ambulant disabled, and don't want to take their carer with them. Although I had an ST at the withdean, and every year since, I don't actually have any priority points, as I'm now just a carer, so I couldn't buy a ticket for this game without going as my son's carer, so we had no choice but to get the correct seats. And as I've posted before, trying to get 3 in a row when one of you is disabled is practically an impossibility.
Ring Supporters Services and ask to speak to Molly, the disabled liaison officer. She’ll help you. The third person may have to be nearby, rather than immediately next to you.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Some good front row seats in 137 to see Ferguson run up to the crowd when he scores.
Bournemouth-vs-Man-Utd-LIVE-Premier-League-score-news-and-updates-2143909.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here