[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ring Supporters Services and ask to speak to Molly, the disabled liaison officer. She’ll help you. The third person may have to be nearby, rather than immediately next to you.
Thanks. We've got our tickets now (I'll sit behind the kids), but that could be good if we get to the final (probably won't I know, but hey).

Would Molly just give advice, or would she be able to allow us to book standard seats or something?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So were you wanting to be towards the back (of the lower tier), and behind the goal? I'd have thought plenty of those were available.

I had row 28 and 29 in block 130 on my wish-list, but got lucky with the queue (265) so got our preferred seats in 140.

Yeah, ish. There weren't many left - the central blocks only had singles other than some right at the front.

Got row 33 in block 130 with the bonus of being next to the stairs, which will do.

When it comes down to it, there aren't any bad seats really, so we're happy.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Yes, because I come under that category. I was in the ambulant disabled section in 2019 with my spouse, but now they’re saying only one ticket available, so we’ve gone near the front of block 125. I really hope people in front of me don’t stand because I won’t see a thing.

Sorry I think I'm having a senior moment so could you clarify ,a re you saying that there is only one ambulant disabled section and all the tickets have gone?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sorry I think I'm having a senior moment so could you clarify ,a re you saying that there is only one ambulant disabled section and all the tickets have gone?
No. When you look at the overall plan, it shows the blocks that have either wheelchair or ambulant seats - something like half of the blocks have them, but each block only has a few of them.

The wheelchair spaces are obviously built in - space for a carer, space for a wheelchair, then another wheelchair and another carer - same as the Amex. So with those seats, a disabled fan can't sit with 2 able bodied mates - or if they have a carer, they can't sit with a mate at all.
The ambulant spaces make a lot less sense. There will just be say 8 seats in a row designated for ambulant disabled fans, and mates can't sit in those either. Fortunately mates can sit in front/behind, so that's fine - but it does limit your choice on where you sit, when it really doesn't need to.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Yeah, ish. There weren't many left - the central blocks only had singles other than some right at the front.

Got row 33 in block 130 with the bonus of being next to the stairs, which will do.

When it comes down to it, there aren't any bad seats really, so we're happy.
there great seats, we got 10 in row 22, did look at bit further back but wanted 10 so took them and really happy….

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
No. When you look at the overall plan, it shows the blocks that have either wheelchair or ambulant seats - something like half of the blocks have them, but each block only has a few of them.

Thank you. I can't buy until Monday as I am A+ priority 1 so I am getting a little nervous about getting a ticket in the ambulant section.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thank you. I can't buy until Monday as I am A+ priority 1 so I am getting a little nervous about getting a ticket in the ambulant section.
Ok. I can sign in now, and see what seats are available. If you want to PM me I can tell you what seats are available and where, so you can have an idea of your preference before you sign in on Monday.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ok. I can sign in now, and see what seats are available. If you want to PM me I can tell you what seats are available and where, so you can have an idea of your preference before you sign in on Monday.
You can only see what is available if you are eligible to BUY and the button is activated.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You can only see what is available if you are eligible to BUY and the button is activated.

Well I can still click on it. Can't you?

I've just gone in, and every seat I had selected as one of my choices has gone. Even in block 548, which still shows just about all seats available - all but one of the ambulant disabled spaces have gone.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
This seems to have been the biggest purchase bundle so far with c7k tickets gone quickly. Under 1k left lower bowl, none in club wembley level. Rest in upper tier

Will be interesting when/if the club release back some of ones they kept back (restricted and friends/sponsors/partners)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So all ST holders have now had their chance and 21,000 sold.

Pretty solid going.
No - I'd say c17,000.

The club kept a chunk back for staff, partners and player family etc, and the restricted view tickets haven't been put on sale yet.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well I can still click on it. Can't you?

I've just gone in, and every seat I had selected as one of my choices has gone. Even in block 548, which still shows just about all seats available - all but one of the ambulant disabled spaces have gone.

I can, yes. The gateway to the BUY button being active is having enough points, whether you've bought or not.

It won't be active for any members yet, only STH.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011

Pretty solid going.
I'd say on maybe 30-31,000 actually went on sale - some are held back for staff and family and there are also restricted view seats that down go on sale until the rest are sold. So i would say we have sold 17-18,000 ?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Pretty solid going.
No,
not all have gone on sale yet. Take a look at the back of the upper tiers

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can, yes. The gateway to the BUY button being active is having enough points, whether you've bought or not.

It won't be active for any members yet, only STH.
Yes I know - that's why I was offering to find out what seats are available for Sue, because she can't view them yet.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Yes, because I come under that category. I was in the ambulant disabled section in 2019 with my spouse, but now they’re saying only one ticket available, so we’ve gone near the front of block 125. I really hope people in front of me don’t stand because I won’t see a thing.

They could as long as they pretend they're not ambulant disabled, and don't want to take their carer with them. Although I had an ST at the withdean, and every year since, I don't actually have any priority points, as I'm now just a carer, so I couldn't buy a ticket for this game without going as my son's carer, so we had no choice but to get the correct seats. And as I've posted before, trying to get 3 in a row when one of you is disabled is practically an impossibility.

I'd need to take jnr with me otherwise he'd never speak to me again (until he wanted dinner anyway), but whilst it's ok for him to look after me at the Amex as he can pinpoint our location & someone could get to us in 10 mins, he'd not have a clue what to do in London. My adult son would be the one looking after me (although he'd panic as well) but none of us would want to sit on our own. Blimey this is all very complicated. It's very simple at the Amex! 🤷‍♀️

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports