Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
But for England games at Wembley you never get a seat map, not in the priority sale at least. You used to be able to phone and request a preference but can’t even do that any more.
Last semi-final you could select the individual seats you wanted.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
whats the best area in your opinion i am going for view
I was tempted by front of upper tier, having been lower tier last time, but I've been put off by some comments from those there last time saying they felt a bit detached, so I'm going for similar to last time: back-ish of lower tier behind-ish the goal.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Just in the queue now… 957 ahead of me

I can’t remember where I sat for the semi in 2019.

Anyone know where the best block will be?..

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was tempted by front of upper tier, having been lower tier last time, but I've been put off by some comments from those there last time saying they felt a bit detached, so I'm going for similar to last time: back-ish of lower tier behind-ish the goal.
That's what I've done, safe standing block

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Likewise

Got ours (actually son has, who is far better at sorting than me!)

Towards the back of the lower tier, behind-ish the goal.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Has it crashed for anyone else?

'sake.

I had just pressed the pay button and it crashed. Can't get back in, but am back in the queue on a different browser. I can get into the club site on the original browser, but not the ticket section.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here