Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
But for England games at Wembley you never get a seat map, not in the priority sale at least. You used to be able to phone and request a preference but can’t even do that any more.
Last semi-final you could select the individual seats you wanted.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
whats the best area in your opinion i am going for view
I was tempted by front of upper tier, having been lower tier last time, but I've been put off by some comments from those there last time saying they felt a bit detached, so I'm going for similar to last time: back-ish of lower tier behind-ish the goal.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Just in the queue now… 957 ahead of me

I can’t remember where I sat for the semi in 2019.

Anyone know where the best block will be?..

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was tempted by front of upper tier, having been lower tier last time, but I've been put off by some comments from those there last time saying they felt a bit detached, so I'm going for similar to last time: back-ish of lower tier behind-ish the goal.
That's what I've done, safe standing block

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Likewise

Got ours (actually son has, who is far better at sorting than me!)

Towards the back of the lower tier, behind-ish the goal.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Has it crashed for anyone else?

'sake.

I had just pressed the pay button and it crashed. Can't get back in, but am back in the queue on a different browser. I can get into the club site on the original browser, but not the ticket section.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
got my seat. just next to the corporate seats so I can shout at PB and find out exactly what was causing the delay and whether this was anything to do with the marathon even though this was scheduled ages ago and the semi final has taken place while the marathon was on before.

spent a small fortune but i for one will not be happy until i get an answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here