Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup Final Day - 07:45 and not one thread about the event on NSC.

Do you care about the Cup Final today?

• Yes I do

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • No I don't

Votes: 40 48.8%

• Total voters

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
As we get closer to the Premier league there's a lot of chat about how dull it would be to be up there just focusing on avoiding relegation. Which is something I worry about too. Not to the point I don't want to go up. Why get excited about your team winning if you don't want to go up?

BUT, look at Hull this year. In the FA cup final. The only just scraped past us. We were slugging it out only last year in the same league. And back in the war years we we were both in the same leagues. Last year, Swansea won the league cup. Same goes for them and us.

We're not going to win the premier league are we? But how good would winning either of the cups at wembley be? Pretty ****ing good if you ask me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Er, is anyone watching this?

2-0 to Hull after 8 mins

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Watching Arsenal is a bit like watching us. All fancy until the final third, then not a lot happens, with the oppo defending deep and looking for breakaways :ohmy:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'll tell you what, this is a cracking game so far!

Doesn't change the fact that the FA Cup is not half the exciting competition it used to be when most of us were kids. Mind you, most things in life aren't half as exciting today as they were when we were kids.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Great game so far. I have a fiver on 2-2 at 30/1 on betfair so pretty happy so far. Should have put it on 3-3 as could have cashed out for over £100 by now!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I'll tell you what, this is a cracking game so far!

Doesn't change the fact that the FA Cup is not half the exciting competition it used to be when most of us were kids. Mind you, most things in life aren't half as exciting today as they were when we were kids.

Cracking final, dirty cheating Northern barstads V Southern team playing the beautifull game how it should be played,c`mon you Gunners **** the under dogs

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Another memorable goal for McShane would do nicely.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
2-2. Shouldn't have been a corner, but ref changed his mind after requests.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Unbelievable that Arsenal haven't had one penalty.

Will be a travesty if they don't win it. Would love to hear Arsene's comments though.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Went out this morning and made sure that I was back before 3pm to find kick off was 5pm, WHY??Have now recorded it and will view around 11pm,to avoid clashes with evening meal and arrangements for the evening.
3pm was always the time for our Cup Final and should not have been altered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here