FA Cup DVD Boxsets - Order Details

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Boy said:
Tell me when people without PayPal can have one please!!

:)

After people with Paypal have had theirs! I haven't made enough for everyone to start with. I have done it this way so I know how many people are ordering and whether I have enough. I don't want people sending cheques and then not be able to send the DVD's for a week or so.

Everyone who wants one will get one - please bear with me as I'm trying to juggle a full time job, part time study and producing these. Now I have some money in my Paypal account, I can order more DVD's and cases to ensure everyone gets one. I have already spent over £200 on these and needed some money in before committing more in case they didn't all go.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Any idea if they will play on North American dvd players? I am not a techie so I just don't know these things. If it will play here are you willing to ship to Canada?

I do have paypal.

Last edited:

driddles said:
Any idea if they will play on North American dvd players? I am not a techie so I just don't know these things. If it will play here are you willing to ship to Canada?

I do have paypal.

They are Region 0 so should work providing your setup can cope with PAL. Failing that, they will play on any PC - not quite the same but better than nothing.

I'm happy to ship abroad - please add £1 to cover the extra postage.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Sent it via PayPal

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The Great Cornholio said:
BTW Gazwag - I'm off to Bexhill to get my car fixed in a bit so you might find a copy on your doormat tonight!

Got it, played it (well some of anyway) and its is excellent

Top Class TGC :bowdown:

Only one problem found so far - Smith still hits it low rather than chiping it over Bailey :( :D

It certainly brings back the memories

gazwag said:
Got it, played it (well some of anyway) and its is excellent

Top Class TGC :bowdown:

Only one problem found so far - Smith still hits it low rather than chiping it over Bailey :( :D

It certainly brings back the memories

You want to have a word with streetmap.co.uk. I followed their map and took dead ends twice trying to find your house. Good job you have a little walkthrough from another road or I would have given up! :lolol:

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
The Great Cornholio said:
They are Region 0 so should work providing your setup can cope with PAL. Failing that, they will play on any PC - not quite the same but better than nothing.

I'm happy to ship abroad - please add £1 to cover the extra postage.

Thanks, Payment sent. Let me know if you have any trouble (I'm sure you will let me know) The card I used expires Monday and I just registered the new one.

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
Did you post any out today?

Just asking, no sweat really.....

Should be a great weekend....Old memories and three points from the pussy cats from Deptford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports