Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup DVD Boxsets - Order Details

19 left - that's £290 for the club already! :clap2: Any more for any more, Paypal users? Orders placed before lunchtime will be sent out this afternoon.

I've placed an order for enough supplies for 30 more which should just about satisfy the interest shown before.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
The Great Cornholio said:
After people with Paypal have had theirs! I haven't made enough for everyone to start with. I have done it this way so I know how many people are ordering and whether I have enough. I don't want people sending cheques and then not be able to send the DVD's for a week or so.

Everyone who wants one will get one - please bear with me as I'm trying to juggle a full time job, part time study and producing these. Now I have some money in my Paypal account, I can order more DVD's and cases to ensure everyone gets one. I have already spent over £200 on these and needed some money in before committing more in case they didn't all go.

Can you PM me when we can pay by cheque etc, my computer rejects Paypal.

Thanks

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Thank you once again TGC, box set arrived this morning, safe and sound... hmmm I wonder what I'm going to be doing this weekend?

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
Mine's just arrived (damn snow, slowed the postie down).

got disc one in as I write....absolutely superb.

I can't thank you enough.

If you haven't ordered one yet....do it, you won't regret owning this little glimpse back in time.

Rabeen said:
Mine's just arrived (damn snow, slowed the postie down).

got disc one in as I write....absolutely superb.

I can't thank you enough.

If you haven't ordered one yet....do it, you won't regret owning this little glimpse back in time.

Glad you all like it and I'm glad it has worked for everyone so far. (Compatability of DVD-R is supposed to be over 90% so hopefully it will work on nearly all players - especially new ones.)

17 left BTW. If not many more go through Paypal today, I'll probably start a new thread tomorrow with details on paying by cheque or cash. It will have to be first come first served and you will have to post on the thread to 'reserve' a copy as the new disks won't arrive until the middle of next week so it will take while to produce another batch. I don't want people sending me money and not receiving anything for a week or 2.

Please don't reserve a cheque or cash one yet - I need see how many I have left from this batch before offering them about. There will be enough to go around - it's not like Spurs Tickets! :lol:

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
TGC - Excellent work well done. I have sent £47.10 for three sets. I look forward to receiving them and boring my wife to bits will I hog the DVD and Telly.

SurreySeagulls:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Storer68 said:
Any chance of putting up the colour cover as a jpeg of gif file so that we can create our own colour covers to put onto these fantastic bits of history?

Good point - I forgot that. Here it is :-

Cover jpg

You need the size to be 27.3cm wide and 18.4cm high.

Best done on a colour laser as it eats black ink for breakfast. Thanks again to The Donkey Centre Half for bullying an underling into creating it!:clap2: :clap2:

4 left. I'm off to the Post Office in a minute (They are going to love me!) so anyone who has placed an order will get it posted this afternoon. Hopefully to arrive tomorrow for all you Sussex (And London) people. Can't promise the same for Canadian orders though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here