FA Cup DVD Boxsets - Order Details

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You might want to add - Don't forget to let me have you name and address on the paypal payments notes bit.

My payment is on its way :thumbsup:

gazwag said:
You might want to add - Don't forget to let me have you name and address on the paypal payments notes bit.

My payment is on its way :thumbsup:

If you have a Paypal account, your address should come through. I have recieved 4 orders so far and all have addresses. Your bonus is it get's posted today as I have 6 ready to go. Just waiting on the covers now for the rest.

BTW Gazwag - I'm off to Bexhill to get my car fixed in a bit so you might find a copy on your doormat tonight!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The Great Cornholio said:
If you have a Paypal account, your address should come through. I have recieved 4 orders so far and all have addresses. Your bonus is it get's posted today as I have 6 ready to go. Just waiting on the covers now for the rest.

BTW Gazwag - I'm off to Bexhill to get my car fixed in a bit so you might find a copy on your doormat tonight!

Cool

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Done and Done.. Thanks TGC!

EDIT: and Ernest too!!

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Done! Am I in today's six?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Number them Dave! Collector's edition innit.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Hi

Sorry I didn't see the first post, Can I still get one and pay by cash, cheuqe etc, If so where do I send it to and what details do you need?

:p sorry for stupid questions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports