Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F1 - Monaco

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i noticed sky bet had a simply ludicrous price of 25/1 for button to be leading after the first lap. lumped on that and they must have realised it was a total cock up as they've now got him at 5's

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
i noticed sky bet had a simply ludicrous price of 25/1 for button to be leading after the first lap. lumped on that and they must have realised it was a total cock up as they've now got him at 5's

good catch!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Bit of geek question: After his crash perez's will not be running today so Petrov will run at tenth, will he be bound by starting on his qualifying tires?

I was amazed and so glad that Perez only had a bruise and a bit on concussion after that horrific crash. Thank god for people like Moss, Stewart and both Hills for ensuring that the modern cars are so safe and giving drivers a voice on track safety.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hamilton is such a whiney little prick - so we can add his skin colour to the list of things such as toro rosso that have stopped him winning now then? of course, it had nothing to do with him being more interested in taking every other car off the track

feel sorry for button - he did nearly everything right today but things just didnt work out for him

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
hamilton is such a whiney little prick - so we can add his skin colour to the list of things such as toro rosso that have stopped him winning now then? of course, it had nothing to do with him being more interested in taking every other car off the track

feel sorry for button - he did nearly everything right today but things just didnt work out for him

Hamilton is good entertainment

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Hamilton is good entertainment

only because he is british

if alonso got up to half the stuff that hamilton did, then people would hate him even more than they already do

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Blimey, so everyone is now turning against Hamilton? Hero to Zero pretty damn quick, oh well that's the British way. Build 'em up to knock 'em down.

Formula One would be a MUCH poorer place without Lewis Hamilton, yeah he's moaning a bit too much but Mclaren have been a bit amateurish on occasions this season and for a top team it's no more acceptable than Hamilton griping.

Take Alonso and Hamilton out of F1 and I'd stop watching

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Blimey, so everyone is now turning against Hamilton? Hero to Zero pretty damn quick, oh well that's the British way. Build 'em up to knock 'em down.

Formula One would be a MUCH poorer place with Lewis Hamilton, yeah he's moaning a bit too much but Mclaren have been a bit amateurish on occasions this season and for a top team it's no more acceptable than Hamilton griping.

sums it up perfectly, he's won the championshjip and now he's not doing too well he becomes a scapegoat for other people to lash out at...pathetic!

Saw some of the Race, was good watching the 3 leaders battling before the red flag, still gimme V8 Supercars, NASCAR, DTM, WTCC and BTCC over current F1 any day!

Wish I was at Brands today though, Historic F1s amongst other classics, maybe next year

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Formula One would be a MUCH poorer place with Lewis Hamilton, yeah he's moaning a bit too much but Mclaren have been a bit amateurish on occasions this season and for a top team it's no more acceptable than Hamilton griping.

????

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
At least Hamilton gives it a go at overtaking, whereas clowns like Massa just sit their and put faith in strategy and pitstops.
Until they change the bias for giving the benefit of doubt to the guy in front, who can turn in on the driver attempting to overtake, as Massa clearly did today, then overtaking is always going to way to tricky.

And given that hes second in the championship and the only driver other than Vettel to win a race, Hamiltons hardly become cr@p overnight.

As for the "black" comment, watch the interview, the internation in his voice and expression clearly shows hes joking!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Hamilton is venting his frustration at losing more ground to Vettel in the championship. Meanwhile as well as having the best car Vettel seems to be getting the sort of luck that Schumacher used to which is making F1 all too predictable. No one apart from Hamilton and Alonso seem to have any fight. The championship could be over by mid season.

For real racing I watch the World Superbikes. Plus it's not long until the Isle of Man TT starts. Now thats racing for real men - and the odd brave girl too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here