Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f***ing CRAP: The official post match comments thread

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I pay £35-£40 per home game (no beer inc.) for ticket/travel/grub.

I am sure people pay more - but after games like this & Stockport I'd rather spend my money on xmas etc. & listen to SCR for free.

I don't want to dwell on this as it makes me very depressed.

Gutted - I can't see a way out right now :(.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
southstandandy said:

Butters, , - Had their day and are ust not good enough now.

When? I must have been asleep that day.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Absolutely dismal.

OK B C took their chances but we are in total disarray.

Mayo, Cullip, Hart (come on book me again 'cos I'm a prat) and Carpenter, what planet are you on?

Sorry but if anyone was to offer a guaranteed place in another division at the moment I wouldn't take it! Because it wouldn't be the First Divsion!

Bloody hell..where do you start?....The first two goals were classic sucker punches, the defence being caught by Bristol City on the counter. A combination of schoolboy defending and Roberts hailing a taxi, meant we were going to be chasing the game. The second half, we actually started to play a bit of football, but the damage was done in the first half. Ok, the ref was picky and pedantic, his linesmen also made some bizzare decisions, but no way can that be used as an excuse. ONCE AGAIN, Hart and Mayo were hopelessly wanting. Hinshelwood had probably his worst game ever. On the plus side, I thought Carpenter had a better game. Rehman?.....why did we bother bringingb him back? Yeates could ( ? ) be useful. In todays side, it's unfair to judge him. I can't critisise either Knight or McPhee. Forwards are only going to be as good as the service they get. When all they get are aimless hoofs upfield, they're not going to do the business!..........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If I was buying services of BHAFC I wouldn't go back.

But we are all in this together come what may.

I suggest that the very least we should see is an improved commitment, the only passion I saw, was argueing the toss with the linesman.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Zeitgeist said:
Bloody hell..where do you start?....The first two goals were classic sucker punches, the defence being caught by Bristol City on the counter. A combination of schoolboy defending and Roberts hailing a taxi, meant we were going to be chasing the game. The second half, we actually started to play a bit of football, but the damage was done in the first half. Ok, the ref was picky and pedantic, his linesmen also made some bizzare decisions, but no way can that be used as an excuse. ONCE AGAIN, Hart and Mayo were hopelessly wanting. Hinshelwood had probably his worst game ever. On the plus side, I thought Carpenter had a better game. Rehman?.....why did we bother bringingb him back? Yeates could ( ? ) be useful. In todays side, it's unfair to judge him. I can't critisise either Knight or McPhee. Forwards are only going to be as good as the service they get. When all they get are aimless hoofs upfield, they're not going to do the business!..........

Tell me sonthing new will yah ? Keep reading and hearing this shit week in week out.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
north stander said:
prats for putting up with knight. he said mc ghee is the man.
bollocks knight. yet again you are flogging the fans offf..........

Bollocks-it looks like another MEMBER of the FG/Ernie family have been allowed access to the asylum computer...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I feel a bit sorry for McGhee - well apart from the fact that it's his job, obviously. The two previous managers, Taylor and Coppell (let's forget Hinsh) were very fortunate in that they inherited a great team built by Micky. Where ability was lacking, togetherness and attitude carried them through and both only had to tinker round the edges of that core to do OK.

McGhee is in a totally different situation if - like me - you believe that these things come in cycles and the current lot have come to the end of the road as a group. He has got to break up the team, ship out some of the players that have done well in the past, and build a new group.

That will be painful for some, difficult certainly, but it needs doing. And we may not be great until that process is finished either.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
This is the slippery slope that some of us predicted last year when DK didn't invest enough in ensuring 1st division survival. His short sightedness last pre season and after will cost us so much more.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
munster monch said:
This is the slippery slope that some of us predicted last year when DK didn't invest enough in ensuring 1st division survival. His short sightedness last pre season and after will cost us so much more.

Didn't see to many predictions like that when we were top of the league earlier this season.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Just awful. No passion, no talent as a team. I really think we are relegation candidates on this form. OK it took previous managers time to sort us out but after the last few games I'm not sure Mcghee has time.
I am so depressed :(

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
pile of f***ing shit

mcphee and kinight are our only decent players.

its gonna be a lobng season and we gotta start looking to rebuild for next year.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
But in grim reality 4 points separate us from a promotion place and 12 from a relegation one.

Its still a very tight league if we do not pull it together very soon we could indeed be struggling for survival.

I however do not believe a reasonable team can become a crap team over night. I am very confident that some one will find what's causing this losing virus and effect the correct treatment to solve the problem.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
marvin said:
But in grim reality 4 points separate us from a promotion place and 12 from a relegation one.

Its still a very tight league if we do not pull it together very soon we could indeed be struggling for survival.

I however do not believe a reasonable team can become a crap team over night. I am very confident that some one will find what's causing this losing virus and effect the correct treatment to solve the problem.

Good post, But I hope you're right, I really do.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What really pissed me off today was the number of times players held up their hand apoligising for a bad pass or kick-out from goal.

Another tip - if you have a team huddle just before KO - get fired up for the game :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here