Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
This is becoming a small criseeeeze

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Oh god...:nono:

What can you say? Thank god steve left us in such an amazing position, otherwise we might be staring relegation in the face. :nono: Not happy. Kuipers must stay...Jones must go...

very depressed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Biscuit said:
Oh god...:nono:

What can you say? Thank god steve left us in such an amazing very depressed.

I'm not thanking that fecking quitting c:censored: t for anything. wish he'd quit in the summer.

LeicesterSeagull

Nov 2, 2003
What the f**k is going on? Ever since Coppell left we seem to be playing like a Sunday league team. I know McGhee hasn't had the time to change much yet but we've still got the same team who, a couple of weeks ago, looked good value for top of the league. I didn't see the game today, but it seems to me like the defence has been getting progressively worse ever since Micky Adams left.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Very few players are now worth their places in my opinion.

Today's team :

Mayo, Butters, Hart, Carpenter, - Had their day and are ust not good enough now.

Yeates, Rehman, Hinshlewood, McPhee - try hard but are not good enough full stop.

Roberts, Cullip, Knight - Good enough, but we need more than 3 decent players out of a starting 11 to stand a chance.

Nobody on the bench inspires confidence when things go tits up like today.

We need McGhee to do what Micky Adams did when he came - clear out all the dead wood, and bring his own players in.
I know it's not going to happen mid-season which is why mid table is all I expect.

In the short term McGhee has to get some BIG players in !
Bristol City were'nt that good - they just played with control, did'nt keep giving the ball away like we did, and had 6 players in their starting 11 over 6ft tall so when crosses came in from the wings they had players to aim at and hold the ball up.

f*** this, I'm off down the pub.................

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Again, no supply from the midfield. I don't know why they bothered bringing Rehman back as centre-mid clearly isn't his position. We looked much better in the second half when Yeates moved into the middle - but it was all too late then.

My one plea to Mark McGhee is this. Please practice crossing the ball accurately!!!

:(

Lush

Mods' Pet
On the radio Kuipers said that they have fitness work Mon - Wed, a day off on Thursday, and then prepare for Sats match on Friday.

I suggest Mon - Tues fitness work (we play crap, but we don't look unfit IMHO.
NO BLOODY DAY OFF MIDWEEK- you're not bloody hairdressers! (Saturday is not a working day it's a match day).
Prepare for match (tactics, passing, set plays, you know that kind of stuff that wins games) Wed, Thurs and Friday.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Cullip seems to have lost it: what was he doing watching the Bristol City winger for the second goal instead of either going and tackling the winger or getting in the middle to attack the ball. And Mayo. Don't even get me started there. 3 would be a generous score for him today.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We are poor at present and I am afraid need some wholesale changes.

Why wasn't either Mayo or Hinshelwood subbed for El Abd ?

Why was Pethick bought on ?

Why wasn't Jake put on earlier surely we should have gamboled

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here