Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F.A.O - Albion fans who whinge and moan about swearing, standing & passion.

Sep 1, 2011
Get a grip, grow a pair and wake up and realise that fans get passionate, fans care and fans like to get involved, if your idea of supporting the side is sitting there chained in your seat from 2.45 until 4.35pm (when you leave early) in total silence unless we score then wake up. Lets not forget the head shaking if anyone dare move or shout around you, your not in a fcuking library, YOUR AT THE FOOTBALL!!

I'm so so bored of reading thread after thread of moaning about fans standing (even moaning direct to insider & im sure emailing the club direct), people getting thrown out for supporting their team and fans putting there fingers in there ears in total disbelief that they heard the word cun*, oh shock horror, dear lord where have you people been living, in a dark room?

Who do you people think you are, what are you trying to create, because to me it seems that if you hear persistant swearing then you get someone removed, someone who could in theory have supported this fine club for 30 years, some fans turn up as we built a new stadium and because they take offence, they get a good fan thrown out and never being able to return, fair is it?

What's the club doing to protect the fans who do get a little edgy during a game, what are they doing to understand that fans do get lively, do have a swear, do jump up and down and get animated over a corner or a throw in close to the opposition box??

I suggest we get the moaners thrown out, I suggest if you dont make a noise or contribute for 90 minutes and get behind the side, then you get dinged out. "Dear Insider, the guy in row X doesn sing or contibute, he also leaves early,I'd like to make an official complaint as this guy is clearly a tool of the highest order and spends his weekends wan*ing over his 100 foot train set he has erected around his garden" Please BAN him.

Now swearing around kids is wrong and i'm sure we all wind it in when around them, but im generally getting embarrassed being a fan of this club. More and more stories of banning are coming up, Banning someone for swearing, standing, shouting, parking in the wrong place, what are these people and the club trying to create, because whatever it is, I dont like it one little bit.

Clearly there are isolated incidents of anti social behaviour and not every case of someone being thrown out is clear cut and unfair but lets be realistic here, we all pay a lot of money to watch this football club, we should be able to all enjoy it together without this nonsence happening. If this persists then the club needs to come up with a suitable plan of action that doesnt end up in, may aswell just throw him out as we recieved a complaint.

How about creating a no singing, no standing, no swearing, half time bovril drinking, early leavers stand, where you sneak in at 2.55pm un-noticed and edge away 10 minutes from the end, we could even call it the Shhhhh end!

Go on BYF. Tell them how you feel

Good post though

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
We all need to settle down on here and stick to debating what's happening on the pitch.

All these fan v fan threads are pointless and just make this board orgasmic reading for Palace fans - I don't know why any Albion fan would want to keep cheering up our rivals at our own expense??

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Spot on.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
When will you "Moaning about older fans" fans wise up? if it was not for them, this club would've died at Gillingham. Now that maybe they find things like standing difficult and don't stand and jump about, does not mean they have lost the passion for the club,when you younger ones get older you will understand what it is like to have a someone stand up in front of you ,they have paid their money....and put more money into the club then you have...just for once,think about the PEOPLE BEHIND YOU. I do not mind swearing...after 12 years in the navy I'm used to it but think about kids in earshot of you...if someone said c**t in front of your daughter or son,you would not be happy.We all have passion for this club otherwise we would not be attending but please do not think you are the most passionate fan ever,We have all done that,over the years I have spent thousands on BHA and will continue to do so,so lets go forwar45d together!! I'll probably get slagged off for this....do I care?...Yes" for the Albion"!!

I don't think some of our younger bretheren have cottoned on to the fact that some of us were using the Interweb before they were little more than a nasty stain on their old man's Y-Fronts.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Hi All, first post on here, I am not a Brighton fan but do take a very unhealthy interest in Brighton, as you will find out on relevant posts.
Brighton like my own team have always had good fans considering the football played out on the park and the leagues we find ourselves in…as my own team the more successful we become the worse some of the support becomes, as I think you might be finding out this season. Supporting a team is a about passion, standing and swearing but it’s also about having a good moan ….but never boo your own players or fans, get to know where your “sort” stand or sit and sit with them, the moaners sit together the singers sit together and the fans who sit in silence sit together, this will take a few seasons to work out at a new stadium but I am sure you will in the end.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I don't think some of our younger bretheren have cottoned on to the fact that some of us were using the Interweb before they were little more than a nasty stain on their old man's Y-Fronts.
Don't know about a nasty stain...think some were scraped off a surplus army blanket....Lol- seriuosly though,just wish some would think of others before slagging them off!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Aftet all the moaning from posters about standing and such, i'm glad someone like the op put it from the other side. Withdean was awful but in the first season it wasnt too bad, then slowly those bouncer type stewards marched up and down telling everyone to sit and throwing out those that stood up 2 or 3 times.

It IS football, it IS supposed to be a crowd participation sport. Lets get involved and stiop moaning about some poor sap that stands up when they think goal is on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here