Explosion in Shoreham

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Small van blew up and exploded in Middle Road Shoreham, outside Shoreham FC on the road.

18276_10151371955250802_263994936_n.jpg

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Bloody Hell what time was that?? I cycle past there everyday to go to work. Not so much Middle road but the high street in Beirut :flameboun:flameboun

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
anyone seen my van..i parked it somewhere in shoreham

PS TS..whats the posh part of shoreham..i've lived here all my life and never felt any bit was posh...people who may think they are but nothing more than that

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Funny this should come up, as Shoreham FC are giving a trial to a local Asian lad called Mahatma Coat :smile:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

PS TS..whats the posh part of shoreham..i've lived here all my life and never felt any bit was posh...people who may think they are but nothing more than that

Lamie, dont upset Mr 'T' or you will be wearing concrete boots in the river before you know it! :cool:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

North of the Upper Shoreham Road is the only place to be in Shoreham-by-Sea.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008

Old Fort Road always looked a bit posh when you drove by - some really nice houses but a bit bleak in the winter I would think

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Parts of Shoreham Beach, Buckingham Road, Windlesham Road / Gardens, Mill Lane, some parts north of the Upper Shoreham Road. I like Shoreham. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports