Exciting news!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Hardly. The type of person who would make up that a certain player would be signing at a certain time just to piss everyone off is a very sad individual.

Really when was this ? if this was the thing about someone signing at 5pm then it was classed as a joke , idiot grow up.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Were they now? Thing is you have the gall to give someone else some stick for it. Ar least everyone knows to ignore you now.

Are people not aloud to make one little joke on a thread now these days ?, get over it. I never said i had a source to say a player is deffinately joining and say i will put my account up for a possible ban and then change my story half way through the thread.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
But apart from you, im almost certain in saying not one other person on this board found it funny.

Did i say 1. He was deffinately joining 2. By certain day then change my story half way through 3. Put my account up for ban if wrong.

No i don't think i did , all im saying is that the 3 players he said were 3 obvious targets and that anybody could of said that by a certain day , and now he has changed it until the season starts ?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Did i say 1. He was deffinately joining 2. By certain day then change my story half way through 3. Put my account up for ban if wrong.

No i don't think i did , all im saying is that the 3 players he said were 3 obvious targets and that anybody could of said that by a certain day , and now he has changed it until the season starts ?

The claims on this thread may turn out to be false, but are at least plausible, and you cannot say they aren't tue at present.

We know your claim was bollocks, hence the stick your getting.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Worst

Thread

Ever.

comicguy.jpg

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
The claims on this thread may turn out to be false, but are at least plausible, and you cannot say they aren't tue at present.

We know your claim was bollocks, hence the stick your getting.

My claim was bollocks yes , i think the thing you need to get in to your head is that i never said they were signing and started a thread i just said , someone to sign by 5pm :thumbsup: doesn't mean anything ! alot of you take this forum WAY to seriously.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
alot of you take this forum WAY to seriously.

Hmm, coming from the kid who posts false rumours and thinks its humerous on a forum, when clearly no-one else finds it so, and then has the nerve to give someone who did the same thing a load of bollocks.
Rightyo.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Hmm, coming from the kid who posts false rumours and thinks its humerous on a forum, when clearly no-one else finds it so, and then has the nerve to give someone who did the same thing a load of bollocks.
Rightyo.

This is EXACTLY what i mean you clearly do need a life if you are going to cry about someone saying something false and by the way if i said my source was ketchup of course its going to be f***ing fake.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This is EXACTLY what i mean you clearly do need a life if you are going to cry about someone saying something false and by the way if i said my source was ketchup of course its going to be f***ing fake.

I think you've made your point, matey.

face in the crowd

Jan 20, 2006
Hello there, I have been an avid user of NSC for many years and I thought that It was about time to create an account.

Firstly, I would like to anncounce that two old faces, Ashley Barnes and Kazenga LuaLua, will be rejoing for next season! Another deal that is to be compleated in the next few days will bring Swindon Town Captain Gordon Greer to the club!

Thank you for taking the time to read my first thread and post,

Yours,

TrueFan

One down 2 to go TrueFan :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports