Exciting news!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhafc22

Feb 21, 2009
Market Harborough - Midlands
Yet another thread showing how pathetic 90% of NSC users are, and you wonder why you don't get many new posters!

If I were the mods, I'd not bother banning Truefan, I'd ban these witch hunters :ban:

At Truefan, welcome to the board, you'd be best advised to follow my way of thinking, and posting as rarely as possible, to avoid all these trolls from pouncing on you. :amex:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Yet another thread showing how pathetic 90% of NSC users are, and you wonder why you don't get many new posters!

If I were the mods, I'd not bother banning Truefan, I'd ban these witch hunters :ban:

At Truefan, welcome to the board, you'd be best advised to follow my way of thinking, and posting as rarely as possible, to avoid all these trolls from pouncing on you. :amex:

Use your brain!!!

Dougal had it right, had he stopped after 2 or 3 posts he might've got away with it. This is blatantly someone's second account, it's a wind up and he wants us to know it's a wind up.

Anyone can start a thread saying we're going to sign 3 players, who just happen to be targets we all know about. Poyet's already said that Lua Lua won't sign for anyone on loan until chris houghton has looked at them in pre-season, that's the giveaway and it's in the first post, it's bullshit, it happens every season and you'll feel silly for sticking up for him.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'll give him till tuesday!:lol:

then have the pitchforks and torches at the ready lads.

give the poor sod a chance, maybe just maybe he is right and that also could be because he is a chancer but this is a forum not a court

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I have a suggestion.

If he is wrong, ban him for life. If he is right then ban everyone that had a snipe at him.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I'll happily accept, no in fact I will DEMAND, a lifetime ban from this place if I am wrong.

Oh, Cheeky... havent you learned from Bluejuice?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Probably naive but I think theres something in this....

If not well done Truefan because youve stuck at it and havent resorted to ffing and blinding..... still deserve a lifteime ban though....

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
what a thread!

Hope LuaLua is all signed up by the Burgess Hill game, will be brilliant watching him down Leylands Park

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports