Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exciting news!

NEWS UPDATE:

Just so you all know, it is very unlikley that all three signings will be compleated by next Friday. Although they will all sign by the time starts, LuaLua will do a full pre-season at Newcastle, Greer will sign hopefully within the week and Barnes will have joined before the Portugal trip. If any of these players do not sign, I will accsept my ban.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
NEWS UPDATE:

Just so you all know, it is very unlikley that all three signings will be compleated by next Friday. Although they will all sign by the time starts, LuaLua will do a full pre-season at Newcastle, Greer will sign hopefully within the week and Barnes will have joined before the Portugal trip. If any of these players do not sign, I will accsept my ban.

Strawberrry cup cakes are half price at your local Co-op corner shop. Get down there Truefan! (why miss out?)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
i hope truefan is right as so far the only confirmed bull shit this week was gav1901 who now has the cheek to call for mods to take action

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
NEWS UPDATE:

I can assure you that you will not get banned for saying "such and such" a player/s are going to join the Albion and it does not happen, if that were the case, there would be NO members left on NSC :lolol:

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
It's hardly a wild prediction is it? 3 players everyone knows we're trying to sign will join us. Shock. Horror.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
What a load OF BULL SHIIIITTTEEEE! True fan you may expect some sympathy from a fellow 'new poster' but lets look at the facts......... a) the 3 names you mention are the 3 most linked to the club in the last few weeks b) after reading the other posts on this thread you have picked up that other NSC posters have said lua lua will be completing pre-season with newcastle, and that Peter Reid wants a closer look at barnes before selling him and then you have incorporated this into an 'update' ! With regards to Darius Vassell I thought it was common knowledge that he has a 2nd job at weekends working for 5 star taxis and that he has shares in Quench!! :lol:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Bullsh1t or not, may I suggest some of the insults aimed at TrueFan are somewhat OTT!?

PS. I hope we get these 3, although not paying too much for GG...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
NEWS UPDATE:

Wonderful, I could've told you that, as could anyone else on here.

Go and find out something we don't know

I think some harsh words have been said about me on this forum considering all I intended to do was give a few die-hard fans some information but from now I will not post any "information" but instead post on the few football related threads.

Also a thank you to the few off you who didn't judge me. :amex:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I think some harsh words have been said about me on this forum considering all I intended to do was give a few die-hard fans some information but from now I will not post any "information" but instead post on the few football related threads.

Also a thank you to the few off you who didn't judge me. :amex:

prats like gav1901 should say sorry as he made up bullshit then accused you of the same its :rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here