Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Excitement Levels - Sunday

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Very calm. Expect to win, which is weird. But won't be too gutted to lose, as I'm certain we'll be the better team.

What a time to be Albion.
Exactly how I feel. A well-planned day with four companions, lunch table booked, train tickets bought, moderately swanky seats, not even a mild tickly cough, replica top selected, what's not to like? Three points would be the icing on an already lovely cake.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Excitement as been building all week and started to accelerate this evening after reading the redcafe forum.

Crikey. What bell ends. @Dick Head, eat your heart out :lolol:

1682160173705.png

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Excitement levels 11 out of 10. Thank goodness I have the cricket and the first semi-final to distract me today.

Full of confidence in the team tomorrow, we have been very consistent in our performance levels recently and I expect more of the same tomorrow, we just have to make the most of any opportunities that we create and avoid giving away any gifts to Utd.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Ive never hated manure more than i do now. Its the entitlemant and merchandise everywhere that p1sses me off.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Strangely not that excited. Love the cup, but a semi at Wembley just feels wrong.
I've long got over that now. Makes it easier for us to travel to and makes it feels like a bigger occassion perhaps - plus we get more tickets at Wembley. As a certain former manager would say: it is what it is!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Excitement levels 11 out of 10. Thank goodness I have the cricket and the first semi-final to distract me today.

Full of confidence in the team tomorrow, we have been very consistent in our performance levels recently and I expect more of the same tomorrow, we just have to make the most of any opportunities that we create and avoid giving away any gifts to Utd.

Until City are 3-up. For about 15 minutes then.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To be fair the thread was started just after their game in seville - not sure most fans would've been feeling particularly positive/optimistic at that point 🤣
Look at the venue in the attachment I posted

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Cup football is great, we might win, we might lose. What we do know is that we’re competitive. Looking forward to it.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Looking forward to it.

Mix of nerves and anticipation, as feel Utd could be either completely shit or completely awesome, and ‘which one turns’ up will probably decide it more than anything.

Though stuck in Dubai, I have beers lined up, and will be constantly messaging (and looking out for a TV glimpse of) my two boys and wife, who will be there in person.

Sad not to be able to join them, but feel I have done my job as a father and husband having successfully added three fans to the Albion clan.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Too young in 83 for cup final, my third visit to Wembley with us.

Can’t wait, it’s going to be a special occasion

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Looking forward to it.

Mix of nerves and anticipation, as feel Utd could be either completely shit or completely awesome, and ‘which one turns’ up will probably decide it more than anything.

Though stuck in Dubai, I have beers lined up, and will be constantly messaging (and looking out for a TV glimpse of) my two boys and wife, who will be there in person.

Sad not to be able to join them, but feel I have done my job as a father and husband having successfully added three fans to the Albion clan.

I have to politely disagree. The only question is which 'Albion' turn up.

If the best one turn up, United get absolutely no say in what happens tomorrow :albion2:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Stupidly excited!! :blush: When I took my Jnr's in 2019, I took them for 'a once in a lifetime' day out seeing Brighton in the FA cup semi-final at Wembley. Let's face it we didn't get there easily with the Millwall game! The only way we were getting to the final would be due to a massive fluke. Here we are, just 4 years later and it won't be a fluke when we get to the final. It's so different this time, we can win this & get to the final because we're now very good.
For the 1st time in my life I'm willingly watching a game that doesn't involve Brighton and I am really hoping that Sheffield do what we couldn't in 2019.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Spurs forum had very similar negativity levels as the Utd one. We bossed that match, lost focus twice, and got done by officials helping the big club. I very much fear a rerun on Sunday. Yes, I’m a professional pessimist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here