Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Excitement Levels - Sunday

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Ive never hated manure more than i do now. Its the entitlemant and merchandise everywhere that p1sses me off.

In 1994 I lived in Bedford for a few months and they had a Man U supporter's shop just off of the high street.

My nearest pub had an enamel plaque on the wall proclaiming it's status as a Manchester United 'Embassy' pub.

I didn't like living in Bedford.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
VERY excited. Wembley Way will be magical.

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Collecting Father in Law in 10 minutes on the way to the station. Properly excited now. Seagulls!!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Mine were racing sky high but I started coming down with a cold on thursday evening. Took a home pcr test this morning before going to work and apparently I've got covid. That's put a bit of a dampener on things.
Get better soon and enjoy the match on the TV.

I'm sure you'll be there for the final!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Just heard this on the radio, it’s an omen I tells ya!!!!

One of my favouriteist songs ever, and hopefully We can be Heroes for more than one day.

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
I forgot to add that my wife, who was born in Derbyshire but lived in Brighton for years, is possibly even more excited than me. The inflatable seagulls, scarves, flags and lucky shirts are all ready and we'll be driving down soon.

Have a fantastic day everyone! Hope I have no voice left in the morning.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Anxious as I expect us to win (as I did at Spurs!).

RDZ last words as they leave the changing room should be stolen from Star Wars, 'Fulfill your destiny'

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are going to football or the fvckig opera ? :lolol:
The days of four quick pints at lunchtime, chain-smoking Marlborough on the terrace, with the arse hanging out the back of my Levis, are long gone. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here