Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everyone in that away end...take a bow

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
COMPLETLY lost my voice. Brilliant stuff, well done lads...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done everyone there is was an amazing atmosphere

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Was one of the best away games I've been to and the first my youngest has seen us win at. Amazing feeling when we scored that second, but God weren't the Fulham fans quiet. I'll never moan about the lack of atmosphere in the home end at the AMEX again!

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
My first ever away game!... on my birthday... it was ****ing brilliant, lost my voice, first of many....

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
That was pretty special. Non-stop singing.

I left at full time and made my way back to the train station.
As I made my way across Putney Bridge, I could hear the remaining fans still belting out the anthem of the night.

Awesome

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
David Stockdale tweeted that the players could hear the Brighton fans in their dressing room before the game started. The stand was definitely bouncing.
I'm not sure I've got a voice left. Great night.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Just got in, great night and terrific support. After reading the North Stand Judgement thread and others lately, and the moaning about this song, that chant, those singers etc etc, well i was just glad as always to be amongst the away supporters that just SING, join in.....and support.
I think the support helped the team, and they showed it on the pitch, and at the end of the game.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Much better loads of lads sing the old favourites than a few little groups singing their own songs and refusing to join in when anyone else starts a song.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Imagine that - plenty of anti-Palace fans, none of this new bollocks that the police box crew insist on singing at The Amex, every single old school Brighton song being sung and the atmosphere is good

Who'd have thought it. Maybe now we can drop all the pretentious bollocks sung at home games, sing proper Albion songs and it could be like that every week

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Much better loads of lads sing the old favourites than a few little groups singing their own songs and refusing to join in when anyone else starts a song.

Was it that bad, there needs to be a serious get together over this if true as we are one club so why if one lot sings one things others throw handbags and refuse to sing is very petty and perhaps more so divisive.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Imagine that - plenty of anti-Palace fans, none of this new bollocks that the police box crew insist on singing at The Amex, every single old school Brighton song being sung and the atmosphere is good

Who'd have thought it. Maybe now we can drop all the pretentious bollocks sung at home games, sing proper Albion songs and it could be like that every week

It would be great, but highly unlikely. It seems those that go away, sing and enjoy, and join in.......many at home seem shy or on their mobiles, or just getting out for the day.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
It would be great, but highly unlikely. It seems those that go away, sing and enjoy, and join in.......many at home seem shy or on their mobiles, or just getting out for the day.

Or at home nobody bothers to sing the Albion songs we all know. Hence the adaptation of all these piss poor German songs, not to mention if its not on the Judges song sheet nobody else will join in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here