Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton: I left before HT

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yesterday was completely mind boggling, I just couldn’t fathom how Everton seemed to have 27 men behind the ball but also 5 spare men rushing into our half completely unopposed.
When Estupinan goes on the overlap and Mitoma loses possession we are in a world of trouble against a team who can counter, Mitoma being miles off the pace put us in danger several times yesterday.
Was way too much totally predictable pressure being heaped upon Mitoma, seeing as how the Albion senior players appeared to take it upon themselves to cut the other flank out of the game completely

Last edited:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Yesterday was a perfect example of why they should show the game on the TVs. I would have happily stayed in the bar for the second half.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I stopped listening to the radio commentary after the first minute - it wasn't going to end well.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Stayed till the very end. Why would you do anything else? If you were in a cinema you wouldn't leave before the end would you?
The only film I am have walked out of was The Devil Wears Prada . . . Absolute shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here