Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evan Ferguson

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I genuinely think he could be spearhead that we've lacked in attack since Muzza. He occupies the centre backs so gives more space for others to run into. Yes he is young but the lad is big, strong and eager to play.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
great game

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I genuinely think he could be spearhead that we've lacked in attack since Muzza. He occupies the centre backs so gives more space for others to run into. Yes he is young but the lad is big, strong and eager to play.
honestly beginning to believe in ‘if he’s good enough he’s old enough’

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
He has every attribute you possibly can have. He has the stature of kane and moves like him.

He's EIGHTEEN ffs. In short , He looks incredible.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I think the thing that impressed me the most was his physicality at such a young age. He was up against a thug like Tarkowski but still gave him as good as he got and easily won the battle.

That moment where he just clattered in to Gueye because he wanted the ball put out for Mitoma was almost as pleasing as his goal and his assist. 18 years old and smashed in to the Everton player like a steam train :lolol:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
That moment where he just clattered in to Gueye because he wanted the ball put out for Mitoma was almost as pleasing as his goal and his assist. 18 years old and smashed in to the Everton player like a steam train :lolol:
I loved that too :lol:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Really promising, but very young lad so will likely be a bit erratic at times.

As long as he keeps his feet on the ground and doesn't end up like his fellow countryman who was the next big thing after 2 goals vs Spurs, I'm sure he'll be a real asset.
I don't think he will be any more erratic than anyone else, he has been held back really, he has been good enough for mens football for years.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Then the lads got in and defended him. The big guy isn’t short on confidence

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here