Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evan Ferguson - any injury updates?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Noticed Offiah was on the bench Saturday. Don’t know enough about him to know would he be ready at RB if called upon in a FA cup semi?
I doubt it. We’d shift senior players around, out of position if necessary, before throwing in such a young, inexperienced lad to a Wembley cup semi final.

Groß will play right back

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Sabitzer came off with some kind of injury yesterday. Shaw hasn't come back yet but should be fit i believe. If Eriksen plays Thursday can he do three in a week after his layoff?
They suggested Sabitzer was groin, Shaw could be back but is that a bad thing, also suggested slight chance Rashford could be back.
Let`s hope a few more injuries in Seville.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
They suggested Sabitzer was groin, Shaw could be back but is that a bad thing, also suggested slight chance Rashford could be back.
Let`s hope a few more injuries in Seville.
Rashford being not ready is good for us. He's got 27 goals in 44 games this season so far.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Rashford being not ready is good for us. He's got 27 goals in 44 games this season so far.
What we want is for them to risk Rashford on Thursday and rule him out for Sunday. Fernandez is suspended for the Seville game, so they will need to play as strong a team as possible.

monkeymz

Sep 27, 2011
He is a completely left field idea how about Colwill at right back for the semi then the rest of the team doesnt move around

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
He is a completely left field idea how about Colwill at right back for the semi then the rest of the team doesnt move around
Colwill the left footer at Right Back? Think we’d be better off with Van Hecke!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I doubt it. We’d shift senior players around, out of position if necessary, before throwing in such a young, inexperienced lad to a Wembley cup semi final.

Groß will play right back
He’ll surely be on the bench though, there really is no one else other than maybe Webster for RB if Veltman and Lamptey are out.

Potter fancied this lad a bit for a while I recall, perhaps he has made more progress recently?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Evan has been spotted today...

I would expect him to. If he was to be fit for sunday then this week is all about wrapping him in cotton wool & resting. He's not going to lose much fitness by not training, so a few days in a brace, ice packs, physio etc will provide the best chance of being involved. Maybe its a slim chance to be involved, but you're not increasing that chance by having him straight back on the training field with no ankle brace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here