Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evan Ferguson - any injury updates?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Don't think there has been, other than RDZ saying that him and Veltman would be out of the semi-final for definite. With the way he rolled his ankle, you'd suspect a few weeks at a minimum.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I did use one initially and then removed it. I still don't know why and now I have to live with that for the rest of my life.
Or you could ask a mod to change it to Evan Ferguson - Any injury updates ?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
No injury updates from me, though I have a prediction, that we'll see lots of shots of Undav in the training video they release this week.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Don't think there has been, other than RDZ saying that him and Veltman would be out of the semi-final for definite. With the way he rolled his ankle, you'd suspect a few weeks at a minimum.

When and where did he say this? Only thing I saw was after the Chelsea game and said something like 'not likely' but didn't say definitely.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Anything that’s been said so far by RDZ or journalists is just a guess as to if either Ferguson or Veltman will play in the semi. Only by today may they have a better idea, & know an accurate prognosis. You’ve got to leave these injuries a day or 2 to know if they’re actually bad or something that will quickly heal.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Dear @Bozza, can you do as they say please, before the angry hordes start matching on my house with pitchforks and flaming torches? Thanks.
You have us wrong it will be just pizzas loads of them

Jul 7, 2003
Reportedly left Stamford Bridge in a protective boot but not on crutches. I guess for those looking for positive news, it means that he could put his weight on the ankle so maybe not as serious but still something that could keep him out of Sunday.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Reportedly left Stamford Bridge in a protective boot but not on crutches. I guess for those looking for positive news, it means that he could put his weight on the ankle so maybe not as serious but still something that could keep him out of Sunday.
Same as after the cup game v Liverpool and he was fit the following weekend.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'll be gutted if he doesn't play, him up against slab head would've been great fun to watch, as well as their defence having to cope with Mitoma and March.
I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here