Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Europe Tickets

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I’m out in Greece on holiday and just sat here very late in floods of happy tears, wondering if I will even wake up in the morning to realise it has actually happened. 48 years a fan, come on….

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Not being a season ticket holder, I pray I can get a ticket for 1 game. I am home in September, so the timing would be perfect.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Is it PoTG? 🤔

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Not being a season ticket holder, I pray I can get a ticket for 1 game. I am home in September, so the timing would be perfect.
With away allocations at 5% you’d expect MyAlbion+ to be able to get a ticket to at least one of the home group games in the South stand.
Plus with Season ticket holders having to buy their seat, it should hopefully be okay for members to get one.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I believe a fair chunk of home tickets will be swallowed up by UEFA and sponsors. My guess is that there won’t be a huge number of tickets on sale to non-STHS. As far as away games are concerned, let’s hope we draw some teams with decent capacity grounds!
I can't believe Uefa and/or sponsors take that many for Europa League group games, particularly for the likes of Brighton. Also, I believe the required away allocation is only 5% instead of the usual 10% for EPL games.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

sir_gullahad

Dec 20, 2013
Cheltenhamshire
No way pot 4 surely? English 6th place!
From what I can see, lack of European competition does not necessarily doom you to pot 4.

It appears that we may be awarded coefficient points based on the past record of English clubs in Europe.

Based on the current Europa competition that may be sufficient for pot 3. I imagine the rankings will be updated at season's end, so we shall have to wait and see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here