Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Europe Tickets

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone any ideas.
Will home tickets be priced reasonably ?
Presume Season ticket holders will like cup games get chance to buy their own seat ?
1901 will be better value as they get all home games included.
Away matches ? Will many go to midweek European Games ?
I quite fancy an away game making a short break of it.
European games aren’t included in 1901…as I recently found out.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Our comparable team in the Europa last season was Manchester United.

They were drawn with:

Real Sociedad (Spain)
Sheriff Tiaspol (Romania)
Ormonia (Cyprus)

I could be wrong, but we may be disadvantaged in the draw as our current coefficient would have us as one of the lowest ranked teams in the tournament.

Thus, we may have a big gun and a well known name in our group.

AC Milan, anyone ?

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
can’t wait to see Sussex Police and co. Positively shit themselves when some proper European Ultras turn up!
Southern Trains too, they won’t happily wait for a train for 20 minutes like we will

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Southern Trains too, they won’t happily wait for a train for 20 minutes like we will
That’s the downside. A lot more Sunday games and the terrible Sunday service 😌

• Angry
Reactions: A1X

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
can’t wait to see Sussex Police and co. Positively shit themselves when some proper European Ultras turn up!
completely disagree I think they will be well prepared and I expect no trouble from these Ultra jokers

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'Brighton reach Europe after overcoming Southampton'. They would probably never have got there if they had gone via Dover.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
European games aren’t included in 1901…as I recently found out.
They were during the first five years and 1901 was sold on the basis that all home games would be included. This goal posts were moved at first renewal along with free tea/coffee at HT

I like to think we’ll get first dibs on our own seats but I fear the better seats may well be offered to FIFA (?) and we’ll have to join in the ticket scramble.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Does anyone know when all the teams that are to compete will be confirmed from their respective leagues?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
They were during the first five years and 1901 was sold on the basis that all home games would be included. This goal posts were moved at first renewal along with free tea/coffee at HT

I like to think we’ll get first dibs on our own seats but I fear the better seats may well be offered to FIFA (?) and we’ll have to join in the ticket scramble.
Time will tell but you would hope season ticket holders including 1901 members will not be disadvantaged.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
1901 will be better value as they get all home games included.

Apparently not, European tickets will have to be purchased. And I also seem to remember reading that the1901 WSM will be commandeered by UEFA for European games so those 1901 members there will have to purchase tickets elsewhere in the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here