Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Europe Tickets

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Well f*&^ me, early retirement is looking like an even better choice now! Away games, are they POTG ;) :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I’ve got friends of friends of friends who went to all the games at Withdean and Gillingham but who only recently stopped being season ticket holders or members. Why do they not get priority for our 1,000 allocation at Real Betis? 🤪
I think you've answered your own question there. Season Ticket holders have, and will always have, priority.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Why? Seems a bit odd to make it all or nothing, rather than let more loyal fans get a chance.
I think they would get a lot of backlash of they did it that way - and why? Most ppl have jobs to hold down and may not be able to make every game im sure many would pick and choose

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ffs wind ya necks in and stop bricking it over everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
We’re in Europa League not Champions League so uefa and sponsors won’t need many / be interested, and at best we’ll get one high profile team - can’t see many paging much for games against Tallin Rovers and Sofia Athletic

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
We’re in Europa League not Champions League so uefa and sponsors won’t need many / be interested, and at best we’ll get one high profile team - can’t see many paging much for games against Tallin Rovers and Sofia Athletic
I do fancy Sofia Athletic though.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Please please please be a game in France. I’m good at bribing local Maires with a bottle of Pastis. Tickets in the home end won’t be a problem for me 😂

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
The club are obliged to provide 200 VIP tickets and 5% of the stadium capacity to visiting supporters. There is some debate currently whether the 5% rule is enough so it might be increased.

Incidentally away tickets are capped at €45.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They were during the first five years and 1901 was sold on the basis that all home games would be included. This goal posts were moved at first renewal along with free tea/coffee at HT

I like to think we’ll get first dibs on our own seats but I fear the better seats may well be offered to FIFA (?) and we’ll have to join in the ticket scramble.
The first five years all seems an age ago now. Free tea and coffee, hostesses and some truly shocking hospitality catering. The pre-Liverpool league cup American burger night being the pick. What was the name of the caterers who Barber booted out?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Away to Shakhtar Donetsk. 389 points needed. Bring flak jacket. I don’t have one of those, I don’t even know what it is, but I have a cream linen jacket from the mid 80s and I hope that will do…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here