Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Europa Cup Final

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I’ve been listening to 5 live, there will be 100,000 Rangers supporters in Sevilla tomorrow, and 60,000 Frankfurt fans. Frankfurt are doing a beam back, and they have sold 50,000 tickets for it.

The Sevilla stadium holds 42,000, and the 2 finalist clubs have a 9,500 ticket allocation.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I’ve been listening to 5 live, there will be 100,000 Rangers supporters in Sevilla tomorrow, and 60,000 Frankfurt fans. Frankfurt are doing a beam back, and they have sold 50,000 tickets for it.

The Sevilla stadium holds 42,000, and the 2 finalist clubs have a 9,500 ticket allocation.

Shows how much attention I've been giving this, Rangers are in the final ?

Is Colin Goldstone still their captain ? If he is, get in there :clap:

el punal

This could all be a bit tasty tomorrow night. Rangers fans excelled themselves in Manchester some twelve (?) years ago, a repeat performance maybe?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Rangers fans are loyal to the Crown ( and love our German royalty), they only fight the English, oh and Catholics. :D
They were fighting some eastern European lot in Manchester

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Unbelievable support. Could be a security disaster if Rangers lose but I expect they'll coast to victory and the city as well as half of Scotland could be drunk dry. Good luck to them.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
amazing achievement by both teams making the final

Frankfurt finished 11th in the Bundesliga and probably start favourites

hopefully though Rangers will win

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I worked in Manchester City Centre when Rangers last got to a Europeam final. Absolute carnage, senseless vandalism after they lost. I really hope the Spanish police are prepared for what may follow. From memory, someone was also seriously injured. The Spanish are such calm, peaceful people. Fingers crossed it goes ok.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I’ll be backing Rangers. Met some of their fans on Sunday when I was on the way to Leeds. They were travelling to the final via Dublin and Tenerife, arriving on Wednesday. With no accommodation booked. Apparently AirBnB rooms in the city that usually rent out for €50/night are going for thousands tomorrow.

Plus, a very good friend of mine is in their squad. Fingers crossed they can get the job done.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Unbelievable support. Could be a security disaster if Rangers lose but I expect they'll coast to victory and the city as well as half of Scotland could be drunk dry. Good luck to them.

Quite unbelievable, you’re right. Numbers are always seriously over exaggerated in these situations. The whole myth takes hold, and utter guesswork / rumour is taken as fact. Half that number would be outstanding (and nearer the truth)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I worked in Manchester City Centre when Rangers last got to a Europeam final. Absolute carnage, senseless vandalism after they lost. I really hope the Spanish police are prepared for what may follow. From memory, someone was also seriously injured. The Spanish are such calm, peaceful people. Fingers crossed it goes ok.

Very long time ago. Very different situation. Be amazed if large numbers of Rangers fans behave like that again in Seville.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here