Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Hansenpredictions0606.jpg

only issue is 3 of the teams his picked are in the same group

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
He's said that referees have the power to stop games if there is racist abuse.

Euro 2012: Michel Platini says refs must stop games over racism

they always have

1558:
EURO 2012
Uefa President Michel Platini says referees will stop matches if players suffer racial abuse from fans.

Platini says he has empowered referees to "temporarily stop the game and finally cancel the game if this racism keeps rearing its head."

However, he adds that Italy forward Mario Balotelli will get a yellow card if he fulfills his threat to walk off in protest at abuse.

Platini clarifies Uefa "always" supports referees and it is "not the player, Mr Balotelli, who is in charge of the situation."

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Roman Pavlyuchenko top score @ 50/1. Although I didn't rate him when he was at Tottenham he's got a good record playing for Russia. Russia's groups fairly easy & I expect them to win their group, so for me 50/1 is good value.

Super, Super Pav.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Roman Pavlyuchenko top score @ 50/1. Although I didn't rate him when he was at Tottenham he's got a good record playing for Russia. Russia's groups fairly easy & I expect them to win their group, so for me 50/1 is good value.

Super, Super Pav.

He is unfit it seems.

Fat Pav.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Super, Super Pav.

Lmao, he won't be near first 11. Kehz will be.

Sweden/Russia to win first games each 6.2/1. Free money.

Postiga @ 104-1 is decent too, but chance Almeida might play in his place.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Paddy Power now offering money back if you get 3 out of the 4 right in a group winning acca - very decent. i went with Russia,Germany,Spain and France,, £5 pays £106.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Had £60 on Italy to qualify for final at 9/4 with Panbet.
Nothing worse than after eventing(sorry),but I lost my bottle last night after Spain sneaked into final. Felt I had used up all my luck,& was mindful of Italy's fine record v Germans(won 3 drawn 2 of previous 5 meetings). Would of picked up more had Germany won,but was right to hedge.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
I have Italy to win the tournament 14/1 and Torres top score 19/1. Both could still happen, fingers crossed.

Best of luck mate. I think it's Italy's year,personally.

As for Torres,i have a mate who has a large interest in him(each way) for Golden Boot & it is doing his nut seeing him sat on the bench time after time. I'm sure Spain will pack their midfield yet again in the final. See no reason they'll change,especially v Italy so could be more frustration for backers of Torres...

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
Best of luck mate. I think it's Italy's year,personally.

As for Torres,i have a mate who has a large interest in him(each way) for Golden Boot & it is doing his nut seeing him sat on the bench time after time. I'm sure Spain will pack their midfield yet again in the final. See no reason they'll change,especially v Italy so could be more frustration for backers of Torres...

Cheers pal, I could always stick some money on Spain to win as well so I'm guaranteed a winner

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
How do the bookies payout if top scorer is split? - at the moment there are 5 players on 3 goals? ( i have gomez)

I believe you would get a fraction of your win. If,for example,it remained as it is,you would have 20% of your stake as a winner,80% losing. Basically you would get a fifth of your potential returns. A fiver on him at 8/1 would return £9 instead of the full £45.

I think!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
has £20 on a spain germany final at 10 to 1... last dam game cost me...

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I put a quid on almost every game and am just about in the black. I could do with a nice winner for the final. Italy now look the more likely winners, no?

Maybe a fiver on Mario to get a red though.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
If Benzema had scored 1 f***ing goal i'd be well up.

Had £1 on:

Benzema, Gomez, Van Persie and Ronaldo to be top scorers for their country @ 80/1 (all came in bar Benzema).

also came fairly close with 50p on:

Mandzukic, Van Persie, Blaszczykowski, Ibrahimovic and Podolski with the same bet, only Podolski let me down @5020-1 so would've won over £2k.

dantheman

Jul 16, 2011
Got a question as for the life of me cannot work out what bet365 have done. Had 2 quid on torres top scorer at 16-1. Now it says he's won the golden boot on bbc sport, however I've only been returned 6.80.

Now I assume bet365 are going on goals alone, and not the tournament ranking. However if this is how they've done it, as there are 6 players on 3 goals, i should recieve a sixth of 34 quid, which is not 6.80! So can anyone enlighten me as to what they've done, I'm usually pretty on the bal with this stuff.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Got a question as for the life of me cannot work out what bet365 have done. Had 2 quid on torres top scorer at 16-1. Now it says he's won the golden boot on bbc sport, however I've only been returned 6.80.

Now I assume bet365 are going on goals alone, and not the tournament ranking. However if this is how they've done it, as there are 6 players on 3 goals, i should recieve a sixth of 34 quid, which is not 6.80! So can anyone enlighten me as to what they've done, I'm usually pretty on the bal with this stuff.

You get a 6th of your stake at the same odds.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef

When there is a dead heat it is the stake that is divided by the number of winners and not the odds,so in this case it will be 1/6th of your steak on a 16/1 winner.

Most bookies, if not all were betting on top goal scorer not the golden boot winner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here