Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro 2012 bets

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Ripped off from the football weekly podcast admittedly but have gone for Lewandowski at 22/1 for top scorer.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Ripped off from the football weekly podcast admittedly but have gone for Lewandowski at 22/1 for top scorer.

did him at 40/1. Good value

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Got the coupon in my local Ladbrokes, stake £20 on the top goalscorer market and get a free £5 bet everytime he scores. Doesn't say what the free bet is so guess it is on what you want

That's a great offer. Is it win only,do you know? £10 each way and I will probably get involved. Ought to be able to pick a player who will score a couple,& get a consolation free tenner bet(or more),& some place returns maybe. ;-)

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
The lad I asked in Ladbrokes the other night said you could do e/w but he didn't know whether you could do it in shop or whether it was just online, I will be making further queries tonight or tomorrow and will report back!

Don't know if Paddy Power are still offering this but a mate of mine got 2/1 on Eng, Spa, Ger and Russia just to qualify. Buying money isn't it !?!?!? (Although I don't think I could ever back England)!!!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
That's a great offer. Is it win only,do you know? £10 each way and I will probably get involved. Ought to be able to pick a player who will score a couple,& get a consolation free tenner bet(or more),& some place returns maybe. ;-)

Have found out about this deal know - Can do £10 each way, can do in shop AND/OR online, but to do in shop you must have an ODDS ON card. If you haven't got one you can ask for one in shop. How it works, for example, if you back Welbeck to be top scorer in tournament, if he scores v France on Mon 11th, your £5 free bet will be available to use from 10am on the Wednesday 13th, and MUST be used by the end of Thurs 14th.............you must produce your ODDS ON card when claiming your £5 free bet...........

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
The lad I asked in Ladbrokes the other night said you could do e/w but he didn't know whether you could do it in shop or whether it was just online, I will be making further queries tonight or tomorrow and will report back!

Don't know if Paddy Power are still offering this but a mate of mine got 2/1 on Eng, Spa, Ger and Russia just to qualify. Buying money isn't it !?!?!? (Although I don't think I could ever back England)!!!

no, 2/1 represents awful value for a bet like that. Group bets in bigs tourneys never seem to go to plan.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Have found out about this deal know - Can do £10 each way, can do in shop AND/OR online, but to do in shop you must have an ODDS ON card. If you haven't got one you can ask for one in shop. How it works, for example, if you back Welbeck to be top scorer in tournament, if he scores v France on Mon 11th, your £5 free bet will be available to use from 10am on the Wednesday 13th, and MUST be used by the end of Thurs 14th.............you must produce your ODDS ON card when claiming your £5 free bet...........

You sure? Ladbrokes twitter feed answered it as single bets only (i'm not into betting so i assume that excludes each way bets?), also terms and conditions: Ladbrokes.com

You do however, get £5 free bet for every goal scored in a match eg: hatrick = 3x £5 free bets

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
You sure? Ladbrokes twitter feed answered it as single bets only (i'm not into betting so i assume that excludes each way bets?), also terms and conditions: Ladbrokes.com

You do however, get £5 free bet for every goal scored in a match eg: hatrick = 3x £5 free bets

I think 'single' means a non-multiple bet. Ie,doubles,trebles etc. Therefore an single each way selection would be fine. What's not so certain,is who to back!! Well for me,anyway. Not too sure of who will be upfront for Germany,so bit wary of picking Klose or Gomez. Ideally you want a side that will reach semi's or beyond. May go for Torres? Decisions,decisions...

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I think 'single' means a non-multiple bet. Ie,doubles,trebles etc. Therefore an single each way selection would be fine. What's not so certain,is who to back!! Well for me,anyway. Not too sure of who will be upfront for Germany,so bit wary of picking Klose or Gomez. Ideally you want a side that will reach semi's or beyond. May go for Torres? Decisions,decisions...

I am sure you can do each way.

Agree with you completely Klunk. Will Torres start or Llorente? RVP or Huntelaar? Gomez is a choker. Klose won't start matches, that's why I'm swaying towards Benzema. Even in the easier group A, can't start tell who will start for Russia, I guess that's why Lewandowski of Poland has been backed so heavily, although they surely won't get past the quarter finals! Hope that's helped!!!

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Placed my first bet on Euro 2012. A tenner each-way on Croatia (50/1).

They've got a good manager in Slaven Bilic, their group may not be as tough as it appears - Republic of Ireland are an ageing team, Italy may be a bit distracted by the match-fixing allegations and Spain's squad is not quite as strong as four or even two years ago when they won Euro 2008 and the World Cup in 2010. Croatia can get out of Group C and may come up against England in the quarter-finals; nothing to fear.

Bit of value at a big price.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003

Yup, I've done this one too. Looks a good outside bet to me.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I've also done an accumulator on the groups winners being:
Poland @ 5/2
Germany @ 11/10
Italy @ 16/5
France @ 6/4

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
What are the odds on France to win outright? Can't check at work due to internet restrictions...
Thought they looked bloody good last night against Estonia, and are 20 games unbeaten. The Spain of this year I reckon..

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
What are the odds on France to win outright? Can't check at work due to internet restrictions...
Thought they looked bloody good last night against Estonia, and are 20 games unbeaten. The Spain of this year I reckon..

they are 14/1 to be top team scorers. Think 10/1 to win it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here