Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro 2012 bets

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Also backed England to be the lowest scoring team at 36-1. Would love to get that one horribly wrong...

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Ladbrokes mate. I went in there tonight to ask about the previous post (#9) by Sitch, but the lad wasn't sure if it was online or in shop so he told me to go back on Saturday.

I got the Racing Post pull-out today. I think my fav bet is Van Persie to be top scorer in the Euro's from the Premier League, 9/2 best price at Corals. When you look at who he's up against, the likes of Torres, Balotelli, Podolski, this looks like a knocker to me...........also Lewandowski top scorer e/w, 33's with Corals. In great form this season for Dortmund, scored a hat-trick against Bayern Munich a week before the Champs Lge final, and could get a few in a weak group............don't shoot the messenger!!!

Therer are some good bets out there for sure. Gonna have to get digging.

Jimmy Grimble

Also backed England to be the lowest scoring team at 36-1. Would love to get that one horribly wrong...

Where did you get this bet?

For anyone thinking of betting on RVP, most of the Dutch press expect Huntelaar to be the front-man with RVP deployed in a wider role.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Done another £130 last night...

got £800 still left after the initial £200 deposit... and £160 worth of running bets... wahhhoooo....

did a few more first round doubles and trebles and copies the germany spain final bet for a score at 8-1 from someone on here...

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Russia at 22-1 EW (1/2 odds). The teams in the first group have a big recovery advantage over the others (one or even two days) and the Russians will be desperate to do well.

bad bet imo

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Done another £130 last night...

got £800 still left after the initial £200 deposit... and £160 worth of running bets... wahhhoooo....

did a few more first round doubles and trebles and copies the germany spain final bet for a score at 8-1 from someone on here...

I think value in euros is poor but think France to qualify at 8/15 is good if you are trying to turn over your money.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Only backed Germany to reach the final so far (2/1 I think) but I usually pick 3 e/way top goalscorers as well, thinking Podolski, Benzema and Llorente. Will look at group stuff a bit later on...

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
bit of value top GS, I have done Reus as 210, Giroud at 200, Di Natale at 85 and a little tickle on torres.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Also like a bit of Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic as top team goals

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Ladbrokes mate. I went in there tonight to ask about the previous post (#9) by Sitch, but the lad wasn't sure if it was online or in shop so he told me to go back on Saturday.

I got the Racing Post pull-out today. I think my fav bet is Van Persie to be top scorer in the Euro's from the Premier League, 9/2 best price at Corals. When you look at who he's up against, the likes of Torres, Balotelli, Podolski, this looks like a knocker to me...........also Lewandowski top scorer e/w, 33's with Corals. In great form this season for Dortmund, scored a hat-trick against Bayern Munich a week before the Champs Lge final, and could get a few in a weak group............don't shoot the messenger!!!

Got the coupon in my local Ladbrokes, stake £20 on the top goalscorer market and get a free £5 bet everytime he scores. Doesn't say what the free bet is so guess it is on what you want

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here