Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enock Mwepu (Retired 10/10/2022)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I thought he did well. His rangy physique clearly causes problems for teams.

He has a nice line in left footed hacks up the pitch ... he did 2 or 3 todat, one of which led to the goal

Should retain his place

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Very goofy baller but lots of qualities and those through passes he's been doing all season are very yummy. Expect him to be a little in and out of the team for the rest of the season and probably a key player next year.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The Zambians call his through pass the Ninkumona.

Enock Mwepu just did his famous "NINKUMONA" pass in the premier league. ��

Mwepu is known by his Zambian fans for a pass called NINKUMONA which means 'I have seen you'...They say he doesn't need to look at you to accurately pass the ball to you.

Classy ����

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am not a fan - he reminds me of a Premier League Paddy McCourt with lots of pace, a bit of skill but absolutely no end product. However today, none of that applies - he was very good and a real thorn in their side.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Well somebody had to step in for Biss tonight and I thought Mwepu brought the energy and the drive with him all night.

As first seasons go he's doing well.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Dec 29, 2011
I am not a fan - he reminds me of a Premier League Paddy McCourt with lots of pace, a bit of skill but absolutely no end product. However today, none of that applies - he was very good and a real thorn in their side.

No end product? Compared to Lallana, Moder, Gross etc. He actually scores and assists when he plays, it's somewhat of a novelty.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No end product? Compared to Lallana, Moder, Gross etc. He actually scores and assists when he plays, it's somewhat of a novelty.
Scores? He's scored once and that was for a second string team in a league cup game.

A couple of assists I grant you, but I find him immensely frustrating more often than not - he just sums up our attacking woes perfectly. Anyway, this is not for today as he played very well against Brentford.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Scores? He's scored once and that was for a second string team in a league cup game.

A couple of assists I grant you, but I find him immensely frustrating more often than not - he just sums up our attacking woes perfectly. Anyway, this is not for today as he played very well against Brentford.

***Cough*** Liverpool ***cough***

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol

There was a fairly good one at Anfield as well...

I like him, as mentioned earlier he brings something different to any of our other midfielders. Great energy, didn't stop running today and some lovely touches and passes.

I can also see him being a key player in the next season or two.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham

Liverpool?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here