Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] English manager

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
We need an English manager to progress the good work that has been done....someone who knows the English game, which plainly what the Championship is..

have a word with kev the rev ...he can give you a hand.....Ferguson is Scottish....shame as it rules him out

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
We need an English manager to progress the good work that has been done....someone who knows the English game, which plainly what the Championship is..
The good work that has been done by who?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

It was the cup, we're still in the championship by a long way

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Oh do go away ....

Let's think of all the options .........? ".............? .............?

Can't think of many I'd prefer.

Who's your suggestion?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
OP clearly knows as much about football as Geena Davies. Maybe it is her?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's lucky we don't lose often.

Imagine putting up with this bollox every 3 or 4 weeks.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
The problem is, many people in this world are stupid. Many of whom are reluctant to change from the norm. Sadly these people don't hold back with the trash which comes out if their moths, hence this website.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

I understand what you mean. I mean, you can't expect Oscar to begin to have a clue about the English game by say, just WATCHING MATCHES. No no. No matter how much you understand the game inside-out, no matter how many times you played in Barcelona's dream team, no matter how ridiculously knowledgable you are about the game... if you weren't born on this here island... you have NO HOPE of getting this football club anywhere...

Wally.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand

Whenever people say this I think of this:

british-jobs-for-british-workers.jpg

And think how ****ing stupid some people are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here