Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England vs Montenegro

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
How long does Hodgson need to stand there watching us steadily coming under more and more pressure before he makes a substitution? Until they score, brilliant! That goal was obviously coming. Typical FA managerial appointment, cautious till the end. What an average looking England team, Ashley Young on to save the day!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Anyone who even contemplates going away to watch that needs locking up for their own good

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Poor. Impotent second half - Cleverley might as well have not been on the pitch.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
England woke in last 15 minutes.
Gerrard, Milner and others still trying, and some cracking shots.

Smalling, Johnson, Lescott, Cleverley, Cole, Welbeck .... all had poor games I think.

Racist.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Talk about a game about two halves.

We should have tied it up in the first half.

Oh well, life goes on.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I wish England would stop constantly letting me down, I really want to get behind them but gave up years ago. The missus has come home and put glee on.... Its actually better.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You take out Smalling, Lescott, Cleverley, you put in Rio, Terry and Lampard and we win that match. The politics could **** up our campaign. Away to Ukraine with Lescott and Smalling is a disaster waiting to happen.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
To leave that lot on and leave Lampard and Oxlade-Chamberlain on the bench was bordering on criminal in that second half.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Unfortunately we had nobody to replace Smalling and Lescott who were both poor especially in the air. I think that he should have brought Lampard on for Cleverly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here