Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England vs Montenegro

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Welbeck dives but its a harsh yellow this **** commentator states. One minute earlier they were saying he was too big and too strong for his opponent....... Well stay on your bloody feet then. He has history for it with 2 yellows this season for cheating.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oops ! Welbeck forgot he was playing for England tonight rather than United just then.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Dive? Contact all over the place.

This ref is going to let another game go by without punishing shirt pulling which Montenegro are using to great effect.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bloke trod on Wellbeck, he couldn't have stayed on his feet if he'd wanted.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Welbeck was caught on the back of the legs about 3 times.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
That frigging home chanting, is nearly as bad as the England Brass band.
Sounds like another Palace Ultras chant in the making.
My thoughts exactly...if I had to be anywhere that idiot who loves his voice...there would be an insertion of a long black microphone,lead and all, into his nearest orifice...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Welbeck dives but its a harsh yellow this **** commentator states. One minute earlier they were saying he was too big and too strong for his opponent....... Well stay on your bloody feet then. He has history for it with 2 yellows this season for cheating.

Guy caught his leg from behind

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It was an attempt at sarcasm with the performance so far, England may be winning but it has been awful

We've been alright, not awful, not amazing. Montenegro are clearly not pushovers/minnows if you look at the table. Played some very nice stuff early on.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I am getting really worried. We are looking as if it is only a matter of time before it's 1-1 and if that happens it will soon be 2-1 to them. We need to get back in control and take the pace out of the game.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
England now seem unable to contain their Itch's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here