Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v USA

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
They'll most likely fade as they did against the Welsh.

Think we'll nick it one nothing.
Sure, there's a decent chance. They are dependant on running more than England (and they gladly do) but obviously that means some tired legs in the final 20 or so.

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
It’s been awful, they have had the ball with no pressure. I’m wondering if they’re worried about Stones and Maguire being exposed with pace. I can’t think of another reason they’re dropping off so much.
I wouldn’t mind a few long balls or diagonals either. With the pace of Sterling and Saka it might give them something else to think about.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is this the worst game of the tournament so far?

A shit version of Potter/De Zerbi ball from England imo

I am half inclined to wish for a USA goal to kick our arses into gear

Southgate not changing a thing, quelle surprise

Last edited:

allystrat

Dec 19, 2011
Most of the England players rating 4 out of 10 so far for me. Trippier, Mount, Stirling and Sake especially poor

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
But we put 6 past an Iran side who didn't sing their national anthem in protest and solidarity at everything thats happening there, who looked completely dazed and perhaps were wondering all game about what might happen to them and their families afterwards...... Southgate was obviously leading us to world cup glory, but now this.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Southgate has underestimated this USA side -l take Mount off, bring on Foden and Grealish- what else folks?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here