Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v USA

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Shame it’s not 1-0 up to USA going in - we might have got a decent game in the second half

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Remember when Burnley came to the Amex and we all dreaded them sticking 10 behind the ball and playing 'not football' to get a scoreless draw and they came flying out at us and we had no response at all over 90 mins, 0-3 ?

Well, that :facepalm:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Something needs to be done about closing down McKennie - he’s playing high and dominating the Midfield

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Frustratingly poor considering a win gets is through. Need to move the ball far quicker

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Bit boring really. Extremely slow build up and no end product, can see the septics nicking a winner, England have been shite.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
England doesn't dare take any risks... wanting that 0-0. Could well get punished and then it will be squeaky bum vs Wales.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
So, so, so dull. But we shouldn't be surprised, should we? This is the England, the real England, the "oh God, that's 45 minutes of my life ii won't get back" England we all know. If they don't/wont/can't liven it up a bit in the second half, we can all agree we don't stand a chance in hell of winning this competition.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Why’s Foden on the bench
Something needs to be done about closing down McKennie - he’s playing high and dominating the Midfield
Phil Foden anyone?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Mount has been particularly bad

Edit: and Tripper

Edit: and Maguire

Actually they’ve all been shit.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly