Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v ROI

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
How can you be so confident? Three of our last four games are against Poland, Ukraine and Montenegro - all teams we have already played and failed to beat in this group. Ukraine still have six points to bank in two games against San Marino and Poland have one game against them, whereas we have none. I think we are right up against it. Ukraine away has the potential to be a defeat, and then it all comes down to the last two games and we'll probably have to win both (Poland and Montenegro). Would you seriously back this England team to do that?

Yes.

All the others have to play each other, and take points off each other.

Failing that, there's always the play offs!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
:wanker: aftertiming

:tosser: image.jpg

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Nothing up front. Absolutely shocking. Rooney wasn't in the right frame of mind and Defoe has become a fat tart sitting on the Spurs subs bench. This game was crying out to try something new with limited options - Gary Hooper won't be capped until he plays in the Premier League. :down:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What the f*ck the has a screenshot of the betting slip got to do it u xxxx? :tosser:

Mind your language. Uncalled for.

What HASN'T it got to do with it? I took your 'after timer' comment to mean that I was making it up (after the event). Apologies if I've misunderstood.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
@Mellotron does.

PS I see a young makeshift German team is DESTROYING the worlds top 10 ranked team away from home. 4-0 and its not even 30 mins old.

Didn't see it tonight.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Nothing up front. Absolutely shocking. Rooney wasn't in the right frame of mind and Defoe has become a fat tart sitting on the Spurs subs bench. This game was crying out to try something new with limited options - Gary Hooper won't be capped until he plays in the Premier League. :down:
woudnt hooper prefer to play for ireland after playing for celtic ?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
German football kit dreadful game !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here