Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Montenegro [Official Match Thread]

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
International football is so boring, Wembley is just awful it's not imposing in any sense, no atmosphere and the England team has a total lack of quality, Wellbeck as the number 9 pretty much sums things up!!! how far we have fallen, where are the likes of Adams, Seaman, Shearer? now all we have is a team of nancy boy pussys.

Oh dry up mate. ****s sake.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Is anyone else really annoyed by that f*cking band playing all the time?

Also, i know Wembley is the 'home' of English football, but it really is devoid of any atmosphere; i'd much rather play matches at a venue that gives the team a real lift and scares the crap out of the opposition - OT, St James' Park, even Anfield.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Is anyone else really annoyed by that f*cking band playing all the time?

Also, i know Wembley is the 'home' of English football, but it really is devoid of any atmosphere; i'd much rather play matches at a venue that gives the team a real lift and scares the crap out of the opposition - OT, St James' Park, even Anfield.

I'm pretty sure the band is helping with the atmosphere, tbh. We're not the only country that bangs the drums...

Plus, non-tournament games are always going to be dominated by families etc, not the hardcore fans that travel with England.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Oh dry up mate. ****s sake.

I imagine you are quite young. International football is really quite tedious and boring. Most like me watch and hope but honestly aren't that bothered. Following your team has far more importance. England is just something to watch in the summer if they qualify.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I imagine you are quite young. International football is really quite tedious and boring. Most like me watch and hope but honestly aren't that bothered. Following your team has far more importance. England is just something to watch in the summer if they qualify.

Speak for yourself. This game was slow in the first half, but I'm enjoying it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Oh dear

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003